The wedding

☀︎︎𝟣𝟣𝖺𝗆 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗒
Cassidy's pov
Today was now the wedding day and after doing my hair and makeup I was going to have to out on the dress.

"Y'all think it's finna fit still, what if I like gained or sum?" "Cas chill out you'll fit okay" Mina said calming me "okay okay, thanks" "no problem, now hurry and get that dress on" I nodded and got the dress on with some help from Momo and Jirou.
The dress and stuff

Now in my dress we all took a few pictures we all got ready to get into the limo "okay Midoria I see you with the church 9's, Bakugou gave them to you?" He laughed "yeah he said I should wear something else besides those red shoes I always wear" I...

Now in my dress we all took a few pictures we all got ready to get into the limo "okay Midoria I see you with the church 9's, Bakugou gave them to you?" He laughed "yeah he said I should wear something else besides those red shoes I always wear" I laugh "true true"

Everyone had helped me get into the limo and we were all talking and just laughing.

We eventually made it to where the wedding was going to be. Everyone left to their spots and Eri we was the flower girl placed down the blossom petals.

It was getting time for dad to walk me out "you ready?" "Yeah" we walk out me holding onto dads arm "you look like a princess Cassidy" he said smiling "thank you dad"

Everyone looked at us as we walked down the isle and I locked eyes with Sero.

"Treat her well" Sero nods "oh I will" Dad hugs me one last time and goes to sit next to mom.

I looked behind Sero and Saw both Kirishima and Denki giving me a thumbs up with Bakugou just giving a reassuring smile.
The boys fit

"You look beautiful" Sero whispered "you look good to" the pastor start the ceremony

"Now for the vows" Sero starts off "Cassidy ever since I've met you, you were always so happy and lit my whole world, you were my cheerleader when I was down and were an amazing wife" I start to tear up a bit.

"Sero you make me so happy and every time I see you I feel so calm and at peace. I'm so happy that we met and even tho we went through some crazy ass shit you were always there by my side" Sero smiled and looked like he was finna tear up also