Chill day

Heyyyyy so I got nun important to say so enjoy the story.
Disclaimer: There will be cussing. I do not own any of the characters or pictures in this chapter.
Oh and don't play the song yet.

Cassidy's pov
It was Saturday and the bakusquad was chilling in my room "oh I almost forgot, y'all wanna come with me to my house, my momma gonna braid my hair today" "sure" everyone left to go change and we was going to ride in my car. "Okay besti that outfit is real cute" Mina said hugging me.
This the fit

"Thanks girl" but little did I know 4 other people where also staring "oh I also invited Todoroki to come with us, since he's been to my house already" this made Bakugou a bit mad "omg why icy thot" "umm maybe cause I don't rage at everything, als...

"Thanks girl" but little did I know 4 other people where also staring "oh I also invited Todoroki to come with us, since he's been to my house already" this made Bakugou a bit mad "omg why icy thot" "umm maybe cause I don't rage at everything, also hey y'all" everyone turned to Todoroki "ight now that everyone's here let's go"

We all got into my car "wow Cassidy your car is nice" "thanks, now let's play some music"

Okay you can play the song
"Imma ride that d*ck like a stolen car" Mina started off
"I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootout" everyone in the car joined and surprisingly even Bakugou did.

We eventually made it to my house "ight y'all we here, Bakugou don't be rude" Bakugou was gonna say something till I opened the door "hey mom I brought some friends" "oh that's fine, yo dad in the training room if you looking for him but after go wash your hair"

Author's pov
"Hi Mrs. Owens" everyone introduced their selves after Cassidy left "oh I remember y'all from that class training that I helped with, but just call me Casandra" everyone nodded and after a minute or two Marcus came out "oh watssup y'all" Marcus dapped up the boys and just hugged Mina.

After like an hour or two Cassidy finally finished "finally now sit down so I can part your hair" Casandra started parting Cassidy's hair into sections "ow mom that hurts" "girl shut up I didn't even do it to hard" (Iykyk😔✊🏾)

Cassidy's pov
After mom finally finished sectioning she began to braid my hopes and dreams "damn mom are you braiding my thoughts to?" Mom popped me in my head "girl no cussing and I gotta make sure it come out good" everyone tried to hide a laugh "shut up y'all, not even funny" i pouted 'her pouts cute" Denki thought to him self.

Mom finally finished and dipped the braids and put the beads on the ends "okay go look in the mirror, I'll wake up your friend's" I left to look at my braids and they was real cute.
This her hair

"OMG YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO CUTE" Mina tackled me down so now she was on top of me "thanks" we got up and I walked towards everyone "your hair looks good princess" dad said to me giving me a hug "thanks dad" "yeah it looks good Cas" Kiri said with the...

"OMG YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO CUTE" Mina tackled me down so now she was on top of me "thanks" we got up and I walked towards everyone "your hair looks good princess" dad said to me giving me a hug "thanks dad" "yeah it looks good Cas" Kiri said with the boys agreeing with him. "Ight I'll see y'all next weekend mom and dad" we all walked towards my car "y'all wanna go get some food before we go back?" "Sure where we going?" Everyone put on their seat belt "umm how about Panda Express" everyone agreed and I began to drive.

We make it to Panda Express and I started to order "damn Cas are you actually gonna eat all that?" Denki said "Yep and what about it?" "anyways princesa, there's a park near by we can eat at" Sero said "oh okay we can eat there then"

We paid for our food and went to the park "she  fucken that shit up" "haha ong" "stoooop y'all, y'all are being mean" "eat eat eat ugly ass" everyone started laughing "shut up I was hungry okay" "haha don't worry Cas it's cute when you eat" everyone besides Bakugou got tense at what Kiri said "umm what's up with y'all?" Me and Bakugou where confused on why everyone was so tense "oh it's nothing" I hummed.
We all finished eating and headed back to the dorms.

We chilled in the common room just talking for a bit. After talking and laughing for a while I went to bed "see y'all in the morning"

Heyyy y'all, I hope y'all liked the chapter, sorry for updating a bit late I just wanted to chill with family, but anyways see y'all later. Byeeeee
Word count: 759