Work study

Cassidy's pov
It was finally time for work study and I went back to Mirko's agency.

"Wassup Cas" Mirko said from behind "hey Mirko, so what we finna do?" I asked "well today's kinda boring so prolly just patrolling" "ight" I leave to go change into my hero suit.

As we patrolled we ran into Midoria and Mirio "hey y'all" they waved at us but our attention was turned to a little girl running to us.

"Damn your covers in bandages" I bend down and pick her up, the little girl seemed a bit scared "hey you wanna tell me your name?" "E-Eri" she said almost in a whisper.

As we were trying to make sure Eri was fine a man with a face mask on walked over "oh here you are Eri" she stayed behind me as if she was scared.

"Sorry if she troubled you, come on Eri let's not trouble the heroes anymore I'd hate for something to happen" he starts to walk away and Eri looked like she had saw a ghost and ran over to the man 'sum ain't right'.

After that me and Mirko kept patrolling as it got darker and the city lit up "did you get a weird vibe from that guy or naw?" She nods "yeah he seemed off, but we couldn't do nothing"

While walking a big blast was heard from a building "come on" we chased the villain and it seemed they had a spike quirk because lots of spikes came from the ground and a few were thrown at us.

Me and Mirko split up so she can get them from the front if I wasn't able to take them down.

"Just leave me alone, so what if I killed a few people" the man said stopping in his tracks and getting ready to attack me "yeah no that ain't finna fly" he throws a few spikes at me that I dodge.

The man tries to throw a weak punch that I quickly dodge and I burned his hand a little using Shango's fire "fuck you bitch" he goes into his pocket and takes out a pill but I kick it out his hand and crushed it "nah ah"

Trying to not creat any more damage I sent down a thunder cage and trapped the man just in time for Mirko to come back.

"Well look at you not even needing my help" Mirko knocks out the man and the police restrain him, taking him away.

I had been worried about that little girl Eri from the other day and even Midoria was to.

I go back to Mirko's agency "well Cassidy, it's your lucky day, I'm putting you in a important mission"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 462