Celebration

Hey y'all just letting you know that Kirishima is one of the love interests and there will be a few more love interest but let me know who you might want Cassidy to end up with.
Disclaimer!: I do not own the my hero characters or the pictures in the story. There will also be cussing in this

Author pov
So Cassidy is currently getting ready to head over to the mall so she can hang out with Kirishima. "Ugh what am I going to wear?" Cassidy was trying to find a cute outfit to wear since she was hanging out with her friend and cause she felt like stepping on some necks.
"Oookaaaay I think I found it"

After taking a few pictures of her outfit and sending them to her best friend group chat

The power puff girls
Gabi🦋: okay period girl where you finna go?
Jordan🍃:yeah where you heading girl?

Jordan wasn't able to show up do when Cassidy was moving because she had to help out at school for a event

Cassidy🌺: I'm going to the mall with this boy Kirishima
Jordan🍃: Oop is he cute?👀
Cassidy🌺: yeah hold up I think I got a picture of him
*sends picture*
Gabi🦋: okay Cassidy I see you already got hoes👀
Jordan🍃: bitch he got a friend?
Cassidy🌺: lol idk I'll ask him for you tho
Jordan🍃: purrr thank you girl
Cassidy🌺: np anyways I gotta go byeeee xoxoxo💋
Gabi🦋: ight byeee
Jordan🍃: byeeee

*Cassidy is not active*

Cassidy's pov
After talking to my friends I put my hair in a ponytail with two twists in the front, and grab my lipgloss and head down stairs to get my keys.
"Hey where you going?" Momma was in the living room since she didn't have to patrol today "oh I'm going out with some friends" "okay but be careful and don't be going around getting in to trouble, or I'm beating yo ass" she said that last part while giving me a look saying she wasn't playing "okay I won't mom, byeeee!!" I yelled while walking out the door going to my car.
I play my Megan playlist while I drive to the mall just vibing to the music.

Time skip to the mall
"Welp looks like I'm here" I was walking in noticing how big the mall was compared to back home in America "hey Cassidy over here" Kiri was waving, I walked over but noticed a few other people with him, including that pink girl Mina "oh hey Kiri and hey Pinky" Mina had looked up from her phone and gave me a hug while saying hi "oh Cassidy  I hope you didn't mind, I brought a few friends, but looks like you already know Mina, but anyways I'll let them two introduce themselves" Kiri said while pointing to the other people with us " hola pincesa, I'm Sero" the dude with weird elbows had introduced himself "hey Sero I'm Cassidy" after I introduced my self to Sero, this boy who looked like pikachu introduced himself "hey I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me anytime" Denki gave me a trash pickup line but it made me smile a bit anyway "well guy what y'all wanna do?" Kirishima had said after we all talked for a bit "I want ice cream"
All I wanted was my beloved ice cream "I'll go with you" Mina had said while hooking her arm to me "okay while y'all get ice cream we'll get some snacks in the food court" Kirishima said while heading toward the two other boys "okay meet back here after getting your food so we can shop together" I said while Mina was practically dragging me

"Hello to Jerry & Ben what would you two like?" The cashier asked "can I get chocolate  chip cookie dough ice cream please" I asked, and Mina had gotten the cotton candy ice cream "so Cassidy I wanted to say thank you for saving me again during the exam" Mina was handling me my ice cream while thanking me "oh you don't have to thank me, I'm just glad you're okay"
We were heading back to the meet up spot just talking and getting to know each other "so why did you move to Japan?" Mina asked giving me a curious look "oh well my parents moved for hero work and so that way I can have a better opportunity going to UA" I told Mina

3 minute time skip
We meet up with the boys and we all decided to go get some shoes, since I told them I need to get some new ones that ive been wanting for a while.
After getting my shoes we kinda just shopped for a bit and talking everyone getting to know me
These are the shoes

 After getting my shoes we kinda just shopped for a bit and talking everyone getting to know me These are the shoes

It was time to go home, I gave everyone my number and started to head home happy with how today turned out.

I made it home, now just chilling in my room watching TikTok and thinking about baking something since mom and dad went out to go get a few things for the house

Time skip
I ended up making brownies, once I was done mom and dad had came home "mmm are those some brownies or am I tripping?" Dad said while putting up some of the house items "yeah I just took them out but I'll give you and mom some" I said it dad yawning "you wanna go to bed munchkin?" Dad using that annoying nickname "I will in a bit once I finish cleaning up" I tiredly cleaned up the kitchen from my mess, mom and dad went to bed after eating a brownie or two, I just head to my room ready to go to bed into dream land.

Thank you guys for reading I will try to upload as many chapters I can through the week since I don't really have a set schedule that I post at
Word count: 1001
Byeeee