Shopping for camp

Heller everyone hope you had a good day, and enjoy the chapter.
Disclaimer: There will be cussing. I do not own any of the characters or pictures in this chapter.

Cassidy's pov
After Aizawa told us that everyone will be going to camp the whole squad went to Bakugou's house cause his mom wanted something "BAKUGOU IS THAT YOU?" 'Damn no wonder he so loud' "WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE" 'he did not just back talk to her' Bakugou's mom comes out "BOY- oh you guys must be his friends, I'm Mitsuki" she gives everyone a hug and then made it to me "wow you're so pretty" "cap*cough*" "Bakugou shut the hell up, anyways what's your name dear?" "Cassidy Owens"
"Oh your parents are pro hero's, that must be cool"

Mitsuki talked to us till Bakugou chose death "hag stop annoying my friends what did you want anyways" "firstly boy you not going to be disrespectful like that. Can y'all please go to his room for a second" we all ran to Bakugou's room scared of what was about to happen

(Bakugou getting whooped)

Bakugou came back in TEARS "you good?" Bakugou just looked at Denki "y-yeah I-I'm fine"

We left his house with Bakugou being silent the whole time.

"So umm we made it, me and Mina finna get some swimsuits" I grabbed Mina's hand "me and Kiri will come with" we looked at each other and shrugged "okay, we'll see the rest of y'all later" Kiri and Sero stayed behind us "so what are y'all gonna get?" We asked the boys "probably some essential that well need" Sero said.

"Hey Cas try this swimsuit on" Mina handed me this yellow two piece "ight" I tried it on and it was actually cute.
This the swimsuit

I walked out the dressing room to show Mina "wow Cassidy, you look good" Sero walked in and looked at me "wow you really do" Sero was looking at me as if he would eat me alive any minute now "thanks, let me change back and we can pay for our stuff"

After paying for our swimsuits we started just kinda walking around wasting time till we had to meet back with everyone "y'all we should do a tiktok" Mina said "sure" We set up my phone and started doing the tiktok

(Imagine that's them)

We got done with the tiktok and posted it "y'all are so embarrassing" Bakugou walked up to us "hey Bakubro" Kiri said "some on dunce face is coming he just needed to get something" we nodded and started to head out.

Welp that's the end of the chapter hope you liked it and I'll see you later.

Word count: 455