Festival tings part 2

Hey y'all welcome back. Hope you enjoy and let's get into it
Disclaimer: there will be cussing. I do not own the characters or pictures in this story

Cassidy pov
We all found out that we will be matched up with each other and fight to ether get the person out of bounds or immobilize them.
The first fight was Izuku and Shinsou, I was at the edge of my seat when Izuku almost stepped out of bounds breaking out of Shinsou's mind control and winning the fight. Shinsou seemed disappointed so I went to cheer him up, I ran out to him "good job Shin you did real good, see even some hero's have an eye for you" Shinsou looked around noticing the hero's, "thank you Cas, come on let's go back to everyone else" all the fights went on Todoroki seemed off, his and Sero's fight ended quickly "hey Sero are you okay?"

Sero's pov
I looked over to see Cassidy running over "yeah I'll be fine princesa, aren't you going to get ready for your fight?" "I will I just wanted to make sure you where okay" 'why is she so caring? I have to protect that smile'

Cassidy's pov
I went up for my fight with this plant girl, the fight started with her sending her vines at me, I quickly get out of the way calling on Shango. I set her vines on fire and sent down lightning at her "bitch try me imma smoke yo weeds till I'm high" I call on Yemaya and used water and thunder to electrocute her enough for her to pass out "and the winner is Cassidy" "PERIOD GIRL" "that was so manly" "you did amazing princesa" "you did good Cas" everyone was congratulating me on my win "thanks y'all"
"It wasn't that good" 'I know this flat ass round ass faced bitch not talking "bitch that's why you lost to Bakugou didn't even put a scratch on him, don't try me, you lucky me and you didn't fight or I would of fucked yo shit up"
Mina was about to go in on that bitch but I told her to just watch the next rounds.

Everyone in 1-A but Uraraka pov
'If she try Cassidy I'm fighting her'
Author pov
Everyone in class 1-A had developed some kind of relationship with Cassidy so they wouldn't hesitate to come to their friends side if she ever needed.(well besides broke hoe, but we don't need her anyways)
The first round ended, and the second was starting.

Todoroki's and Bakugou's fight was intense, but once Bakugou won it was time for me to go against him. "Good luck bestie" "I will Mina" I made my way to the platform "hey Bakugou, you ready" "tch, I'm not going easy on you" if I was anyone else Bakugou would scare me, but he's one of my best friends and that man isn't even close to scary.

The battle started and Bakugou tries to hit me with an explosion, I counter and grab his arm and slammed him into the ground "hehe nice Cas" before Bakugou got up I sent down a rain of lightning "thanks" after Bakugou had hit me with an explosion to my back "fuck"

The fight had went on with me and Bakugou getting hits "ight I'm tripod this Bakugou I'm sorry" I used Oya and made a tornado and trapped Bakugou in it also getting him out of bounds at the same time "and the winner is Cassidy"

Aizawa's pov
'Always showing off, she's lucky she my favorite student'

Cassidy's pov
"Well there goes this years winner Cassidy Owens" the crown cheers for me and I saw everyone run up the me practically tackling me "haha thanks y'all"
"HEY DUMBASS" I looked over to the porcupine "you did good" Bakugou had his head down "aww thanks besti"

After the awards and getting congratulated, I went home "you did real good baby girl" mom was on her phone "thanks mom" "yeah, but I knew my princess was going to win" we talked and laughed for a bit till we made it home "okay imma get ready for bed".
I was tired and having slight drawbacks "ugh I'm so tired" after brushing my teeth and washing my face, I got dressed and went to bed.

Heyyy y'all, sorry for taking a while to upload this chapter, I was roadblocked on what I should do, but I'm fine now so I'll be posting regularly again. Byeeee
Word count: 760