╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter ten ❞

⌗11 . chapter ten

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ dedicated to :;
↳ ❝ rem0slupins BURKHQRT ¡! ❞

IT WAS ANOTHER BUSY DAY OF TUTORING the disadvantaged children, but for now, some suggested to do it in the quidditch field because of the open breeze and the warm glow of the sun that feathers upon them

IT WAS ANOTHER BUSY DAY OF TUTORING the disadvantaged children, but for now, some suggested to do it in the quidditch field because of the open breeze and the warm glow of the sun that feathers upon them. two of the tutors that got persuaded to do it there, was sirius and (𝒚/𝒏).

as to now? the girl was sitting cross legged in the grass with her student from last time, her bag was laying right beside her as they had their conversation about some charm spells. the other was far from them, watching his student luis playing with his broom and crumpled paper, with a jaded expression erupting through him.

"..you know the answer?" he cleared his throat, pointing at the potions book of his with the wooden end of his broomstick. luis looks away from him, acting like the first time they started this session. the internal cries of sirius to godric and the other founders for the boy to be attentive to the constant things he teaches. but it was with no avail, for no answer was given.

'their probably distracted from drinking fire whiskey and butterbeer in the afterlife than answer to my silent prayers.' sirius rolled his eyes and glared at the boy before him. "look, man, i know you know."

in the background of this scenario, (𝒚/𝒏) teaches her student, as much success just like before. that made the maurader sigh and stand up. that futile actions he was given made him exasperated every single time. sirius directs his own attention to the quidditch hoops.

that made him think about doing some way to make luis listen to his words.. and maybe make (𝒚/𝒏) change his mind and help him with his own lines.

the two boys now stayed a few feet apart and several feet away from the hoops that stood tall and proud. luis was still holding the stuff he played with, but now sirius was gripping on his broomstick as well. "ok, it's you, me and the hoops. okay, we form the three corners of a triangle.. now hop on your broom and take a ride forward." he instructed, hopping on his broom as the other did the exact same.

somehow they got to learn something about muggle mathematics and they added it to a quiz the boy will have. poor boy. now, black has made his own solving problem thing with, well.. quidditch.

luis moves forward, and the exact time, sirius copied the move. "now, am i at the same angle to you and the hoops as before?" this was an ingeniously smart move that he created, making it look like their part of a mathematical equation.