╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter nineteen ❞

⌗2O . chapter nineteen

short af, and i am sorry if it really is. . .

TODAY HERE IN HOGWARTS, it was quite cloudy, not like anything different than the regular

TODAY HERE IN HOGWARTS, it was quite cloudy, not like anything different than the regular. sirius sets down his messenger bag that he actually brought last night on the smooth and soft bed of his. he then noticed a figure sitting on a specific bed, looking at the window nearby.

once he turned, he finally realized it was his best mate; james potter, in the flesh. he was awaiting to just be by his side for a while and monitor him and his actions. he also wanted to know the latest tea of sirius and the hufflepuff girl. and probably tell him about something he saw here a while ago, when he tried revisiting the dorm.

"

hey!" he exclaimed, making the fellow maurader gasp in surprise, looking up to meet sirius' grey eyes. he stood up and they ran up to each other, giving a huge and warm hug.

"oh, did you just get in?" james questioned; he didn't know he was too dozed off from the view to not notice the creaking wooden door opening nearby.

"yeah." they began to sit down to the previous bed the wizard with glasses sat upon.

"well, thank merlin I didn't know. I would've been panicked!" the latter jokes out, sirius releasing an amused chuckle to the statement given to him.

once they stopped, he wheezed and gave one of his brightest smiles. "sorry."

"sirius? were you with (𝒚/𝒏) ?" potter wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. though they both knew the answer to that, just by the look on his friend's face, it completely showed the answer like an open book. "padfoot, be careful. i heard that her father is a reverand or something crappy like that. we don't want you to get crucio-ed just because of singing the wrong song." he added, another round of laughter made.

"prongs. it's different with her, okay?" he smiled, making the other do the same. he noticed how his best friend was acting all protective and remus-like whilst trying to put it on jokes and fun.

"it's different with her?" james raised a brow, a smirk on his face.

sirius nods truthfully, a grin on his face. "ofcourse dummy!"

"it better be different with her," the other started, before giving him a look, batting his eyelashes as if to act all attracting and hilarious. "but what about us?"

the black brother chortled, remembering all the good times they have had as the mauraders; their friendship was truly unique and special.