╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter nine ❞

⌗1O . chapter nine

NOT MY MUM MOCKING : aRe yOu lOst bAbY gHorl

TWO STUDENTS EXITS OUT of the classroom doors with cheeky smiles on their faces

TWO STUDENTS EXITS OUT of the classroom doors with cheeky smiles on their faces. it's been a week, and sirius sadly spended more time with the far more idiotic group than the mauraders. it made the trio think that it had something about them, but ofcourse, it didn't.

the boy just wanted to.. well, try something new for a while. and that changed him, into some half and half bastard, the only people anchoring him down from flying to the clouds of bad influences it probably the rest of the mauraders, the hufflepuff girl he met in the woods, and some professors here and there.

"oh my goodness." anthony, a member from this freakish leather jacketed gang that suited sirius' style watched the two girls walk pass them, hips swaying while their at it. they were leaning against the wall nearby, the only maurader member decided to just stick the same and do it as well. and so he did.

"see this is why i love early spring." the wizard added with a cunning smirk, geraldo holds him back from pouncing at them. horny teenagers.

not only black had his differences; since it was some where near the spring play, dumbledore thought about doing something different, once more. why not wear something casual? your own style of clothing. when students overheard that, they were at utmost joy, excited to put on their favourite clothings. some wanted to just show it off, some just desired to wear something that doesn't make you sweat that as much, twenty four seven.

"where those legs been hiding all this winter?" anthony spoke again. sirius chuckled not on what he just pointed out, but on how the two girls from this group are also checking out the legs.

a girl laughs annoyingly, "she's trashy."

the other snickered at the person she was looking at almost pass by them. noticing the student stroll up, she nudged geraldo. "well, if it isn't the virgin mary." sirius turns to see who she was referring to at that sentence.

"oh dude, here comes your leading lady." anthony started, snorting [like a guinea pig] right after. geraldo then elbows sirius' lightly and showed a childish smirk, one that shows in a teasing way.

"oh, dude, here comes your leading lady." he braces himself when she approaches them with a kind, sweet, innocent 'hufflepuff' like smile. one that normally fluttered everyone's hearts. but it seemed some gryffindors were immune to it.

"hey black, so i'll see you after school?" they stared at the mentioned boy, awaiting for his response to her. sirius inhaled, looking at them nervously. they seem cool, yeah. they are. and that's why he wanted to prove it even more.