╰┈─➤ ❝ prologue ❞

⌗O1. prologue

..this is long for a prologue lmao

THE MAURADERS, greatest pranksters of all time

THE MAURADERS, greatest pranksters of all time. the most loyal to one another, consisting four members in this popular and amusing cabal; moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. weird nicknames for some wizards am i right? but it had it's own sole purpose..

many people would love to be in the insane-- but in a good way-- gryffindor group. they were in their last year, but they still managed to put on a show to everyone. wherever they go, trouble follows, and that is no lie.

they sometimes give quests to the people in their maurader way, and it always goes as a prank, a rejection by the end of the day. somehow the students doesn't seem to even give a inch of hate on that.

right about now, the mauraders were with some sixth year boy that desperately wanted to join. ofcourse this also came with some pranking and playing that the poor boy didn't even know.

the rocky path made the four boys stumble as they walked towards the black lake. the black lake (alternatively known as the great lake) is a large body of water located to the south of the castle. it is about half a mile in diameter and the hogwarts plumbing network drains into it.

"--yeah!" a squeaky yet almost manly voice chirped, hands humping towards the air as he followed his three friends on over to the destination. it wasn't the full moon tonight-- for some reason the moon wasn't there at the night sky to see-- so they didn't have to get nervous or anything.

"come on!" a boy with raven hair and glasses cheered, his hands gesturing for them to go faster. they then reached the shore, watching the calming water brush past their shoes.

"is he here yet?" james smirked, fixing his glasses as he said so. peter shook his head, and replied a short 'no❤' to his friend.

"maybe you scared him." remus rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he kicked the sand for just a little bit.

"this is gonna be sweet mate" sirius nudged james' shoulder, laughing happily. the boy then smiled proudly, his hand on his chest as he huffed. "i'm glad i thought of it."

they began chatting about sorts of stuff, like for example; sirius and marlene mckinnon breaking up recently, remus seemingly comfortable with himself, officially not getting insecure, james and his chances to get lily evans, the girl he has been loving for many years and about some other group that loved pranking as well, and has been hanging out with sirius for some time.

they then heard some crunching of dried leaves nearby, panting of some person out there. it made them turn to see timothy clay loughty, the sixth year boy that really wanted to show them how maurader-y he can be. if that was even a word.