╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter eight ❞

⌗O9 . chapter eight

SHORT CHAPTER !

THE CANVAS-LIKE SKY WAS PAINTED with dark shaded colours, freckled with beautiful stars of different shapes and sizes

THE CANVAS-LIKE SKY WAS PAINTED with dark shaded colours, freckled with beautiful stars of different shapes and sizes. the mauraders began helping their werewolf friend. james and the others (excluding sirius) now began to think that their friend isn't gonna let go of their group, or their accusations and hypothesis as the truth. they debunked it, and went on together into the woods.

padfoot stopped and turned to some direction when he heard the crunching of sounds. he sniffed down the ground, going to his own path and trying to find out who was there. could be a creature of some sort, or perhaps professor dumbledore inspecting like just before. he growled by the thought of timothy loughty and the incident, beginning to make his way to some path that lead to a small field that he never noticed before.

he saw a figure somewhat close to a girl, making her way there, with her bag and some giant long cylinder thing to a blanket laid on the ticklish grass. he ambled down a hill he was once at and went to the girl, changing back to his human form. "what the hell.." he muttered, and followed where she went, furrowing his eye brows while he's at it.

"hey!" she spins around, immediately perplexed about getting caught. by the glow of the moonlight showed the face he least expected to see here in the middle of the night, at the forbidden forest. (𝒚/𝒏).

they both look at each other and wondered the same thing in their mind, tilting their heads in confusion to why the other was right here. "what are you doing here?" he spat, making her scoff lightly and play with the ends of the bag strap she had, similar to what sirius does when he's nervous and uncomfortable.

"i could ask you the same thing." she fired back, making him show an incredulous look on his face. 'i have my reasons, important ones. but it looks as if she doesn't at all' he thought, crossing his arms.

the fresh night breeze blew their hair, their gaze never left each other, though. "well, do you normally walk by yourself in the forbidden forest at night?" absentmindly and dumbly, he asked her the question that didn't make sense to her mind. she wanted to respond with some roast but she kept her cool, and shrugs.

"maybe." the hufflepuff turns to go to the checkered blanket that was placed nearby, making him bite the inside of his cheek, thinking if whether he should ask her another question or just leave to go back to his friends and check up on them.

"where are you going?" she looks back at him and muttered 'lumos' at her wand and shone it at his eyes making him hiss. (𝒚/𝒏) only showed a smug smile and lowered it down.

"come and see." he hobbled after her, passing the tall, giant trees until they stepped to the field, the first thing his eyes fixated on her with a curious look on his face. well here's something you never get to see every day, a stray hufflepuff, passing the forbidden forest to some field for a little picnic, all to herself.

(𝒚/𝒏) let's her muggle telescope down. it looked different than what sirius would see in the house of black  honestly, theirs looked way different and magical than the one infront of him. maybe more grand as well. he couldn't ring a bell to what was it at all, and so he questioned her. "okay, what is that?"

"this is my telescope. i built it when i was twelve..." she faced him, a little bit proud about her beautiful masterpiece she made when she was younger. the raven haired boy looked entirely impressed by the looks of it. he then peers at the contraption.

"saturn. very cool."

she nodded with a smile, hoping he had objected the bad influences of the maurader wannabe friends of his and like some thing far more intellectual and intelligent. "yeah. i'm planning on building a larger one so i can see the comet hyakutake. it comes this spring, but nobody knows when it's coming back.."

"ah. nature and its miracles." he sarcastically implied, making her a bit hurt and look down at the ground. she was also planning to see some stars like : sirius and orion, ofcourse she wanted to mention it after but it seemed like sirius didn't bring his walls down just yet.

he notices it and narrowed his eyes, softening his gaze for just a bit. "i get it."

"get what?" she frowned, her attention brought to him immediately.

the black brother motioned and pointed to the telescope of hers. "that your into these stuff." clenching her fists, she chuckled dryly.

"this.. stuff. i -- i have my beliefs, i have faith, but don't you?"

he showed a small scowl at those words. "no. there's too much bad shit in the world." taken aback by his behaviour coming back, she stepped back, her left fist against her chest.

"without suffering there'd be no compassion." ofcourse in a way, she agreed to him, but her father always had that words of wisdom that stocked her head, and she just had to blurt that out. sirius in the other hand, was gritting his teeth, glaring at her soul. he wasn't that mad, it was just came to him.

"yeah, well, tell that to those who suffer." (𝒚/𝒏) sighs to herself and shakes her head lightly.

" (𝒚/𝒏) sighs to herself and shakes her head lightly

|| chapter nine