╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter twenty ❞

⌗21 . chapter twenty

SIRIUS BLACK WAS standing on the ground with nobody with him, just staring at nothing in particular

SIRIUS BLACK WAS standing on the ground with nobody with him, just staring at nothing in particular. if people were here, they would think he would be such an odd person, but he cared less about it anyways. he's severely pensive, standing beside the water with a sigh escaping his lips.

there was a figure in the distance, slowly making it's way towards him until he was right behind, their hair flowing on the wind from such soft and light blow. the mysterious person smiled, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder as his sandy hair tousled left and right, ; it was remus lupin. "hello."

he then steps up beside him, finding the grey gloomy eyes landing onto him, sadness radiating on his aura from the news he just got from the love of his life days ago. "james dialed me with those telephones. well. . . if you would like, do you want to talk?"

"about what?" he quietly muttered, placing his attention to the ground once again. he had a huge feeling about the subject, and he didn't want to bring it up at all.

but if it helps. . . gladly.

"about you. about (𝒚/𝒏) ." remus pondered, giving him a sympathetic look, a sad smile.

"what's there to talk about. . . ? she's the best person I've ever known." he said this truthfully, by the last part. but at the same time, lying behind his teeth so they wouldn't talk about such a thing as her. . . conditions.

he remembered it vividly, how they were in the alleyway about to go home, and when he asked all about going to college, her response making him break apart. when she left him there, standing with tears welling up his eyes.

it was worse than a break up.

that was worse than a break up.

he felt guilty, and he felt angered and frustrated to not do anything, or atleast try to befriend her years ago. he was just too dense, too much distracted by ones mischief and fun, to even understand that there were people who don't get enough chances to do the same.

and at the same time, he felt completely pathetic.

pathetic of pretending to hate on her for so long infront of those group of people. pathetic enough to push her away before -- he realized that she tried befriending him at the first year of hogwarts, but he barely even listened.

sounds of footsteps against the stone floorboards were heard, a girl rushing over to catch a certain maurader that was about to go to his common room to fill out the details of the latest pranks he can achieve with his best mates. she frowned, cupping her mouth with a gap so she can speak loud enough for him.

they weren't far from the gryffindor common room, and she decided wanting to be friends with him when he absentmindly helped her give her music book back to her when it fell down from all the carrying.