╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter two ❞

⌗O3 . chapter two

SIRIUS ORION BLACK WAS TAPPING his foot while thinking whether he should just go for it, open the door infront of him that must show extreme disappointment from dumbledore, or just skip this out, leave and probably hide in his dog form forever

his foot while thinking whether he should just go for it, open the door infront of him that must show extreme disappointment from dumbledore, or just skip this out, leave and probably hide in his dog form forever. he has gotten interrupted when the door opened with magic, showing the professor himself holding his wand tightly, with a small smile.

"sirius. come in." he stepped in, hiding his nervousness from the inside with great pride as he strides to the comfortable seat that he has sat on for many years of trouble making. silence overdosed the room, until somebody started the conversation.

"a student claims you were drinking fire whiskey on school property saturday night. timothy clay loughty wasn't talking, until a few minutes ago, he said the first word; sirius.-- are you gonna expel me?" the young boy accidentally told with a bored tone making dumbledore straighten his robe, furrowing his eye brows.

"not yet. besides attending all your regular classes, you will help madam pince by cleaning atleast parts of the library she has ordered you to do. and so far, it is as if you are doing muggle janitorial services. without magic, ofcourse." sirius sighed by his saying, and crossed his arms.

".. for pay." he mused, glancing at the old wizard that gave nothing but a short chuckle, clasping his hands upon the smooth surface of his desk.

"for the inner satisfaction it brings." he corrected, it pissed sirius off by just an inch.

"on saturday mornings, you will tutor disadvantaged students at hogsmeade. and finally, you will participate in madam pince's as called theatre troupe's final event." that made sirius sigh. he liked being dramatic, but joining some group with.. kids that he doesn't even know and is probably boring.. that made him annoyed.

"the spring.. play?"

professor dumbledore nods with a little smug face. padfoot seemed to give him a dirty look- he seriously wanted to atleast have a break in life, be with his friends just as always, and not get bored from reading pieces of paper all over again and cleaning some dusty old shelves.

"it's time for you to start experiencing different things. start spending time with other kinds of people. don't blow it down, sirius."

SIRIUS WAS LEANING IN HIS CRUTCHES for support as he sweeps the floor in the library-- clearly not in the right, joyful mood he had unlike before

SIRIUS WAS LEANING IN HIS CRUTCHES for support as he sweeps the floor in the library-- clearly not in the right, joyful mood he had unlike before. the place isn't filled with that much students, but enough to make pince lose her voice to even shush people. the hufflepuff girl was there as well, as an instructor-- and right about now, she was holding a magical book infront of the three second years.

"this is a very simple device made of plastic wrap, a coat hanger, and white-out. does anyone know what it is?" a feminine voice was heard from him, as he turned to see (𝒚/𝒏) showing it to them with a wide smile.

"it's a star friend." he answers, feeling her gaze on him making him do the exact same to her. the light was shining down on him perfectly, his green eyes glowing into the bright rays, making him look absolutely ethereal to ones eyes. she was surprised he knew something about that, and turns back to the students.

"this is a star friend and it will help you locate stars and planets with your naked eye." she grinned, as the second years watched in awe as the picture began to move, visualizing what she was elaborating about.

three boys from that gang sirius was hanging out with sometimes, entered near them. one of the boy's mocks his sweeping, making him chuckle, shaking his head. he then spotted marlene getting out of the library, and his heart sank. she broke his heart when she has told him to break it off, it was painstakingly horrible.

"mercury and jupiter can be seen just over the west southwestern horizon after sunset." he noticed his so called 'other friends' and smiled just a bit. james was showing how different he was now to lily, remus and peter as his wing men. so they couldn't be here.
the three boys pass the hufflepuff, but the geraldo guy leaned towards her.

"bet you could see angels there flying around." (𝒚/𝒏) stops her lecture and glares at him, and then his friend, michael, who began laughing softly at that. luckily inaudible for the cranky librarian. they then continue walking to the maurader's direction.

"in fact, there are some things that could be called miraculous." seven pairs of eyes directed their attention towards her, four being the seventh year gryffindors, the three as the little hufflepuff's she were instructing to.

"einstein said the more you study the universe, the more he believed in the higher power." she added. geraldo and his two henchmen-like friends walked over to her.

"well, if there was higher power, then.. why is it he can't get you a new sweater?" he smirked. sirius just watched them from afar, knowing that this wouldn't end well with the innocent hufflepuff. the mention of her mother's gift made her frown, as michael laughed at his words.

"he's too busy looking for your brain." she said with bitter-sweetness laced in her voice making him widen his eyes at her come back. michael began to laugh once more, earning a shove from his leader-of-a-friend.

sirius tilted his head at them. "hey, laugh. it's a joke mate." (𝒚/𝒏) could only huff quietly and turn back to the now starstruck second years, their eyes sparkling from admiration towards her and the action.

eventually, the four started talking, creating some sort of small talk all over again. as it ended far too quickly, sirius found (𝒚/𝒏) glancing-- no-- staring, at him. she looked back down to her shoes, as he to something that is not her and walks off.

the (𝒉/𝒄) haired girl flipped the page to the tome she was holding close to, trying to distract herself from what just happened.

"if you look at this chart right here, you'll see halley's comet."

|| chapter three ➛

|| chapter three