╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter seventeen ❞

⌗18 . chapter seventeen

SINCE YOU TWO HAVE COME of age to be allowed to use magic and do something you actually wished to try ; apparate to different destinations and places

SINCE YOU TWO HAVE COME of age to be allowed to use magic and do something you actually wished to try ; apparate to different destinations and places. and here you actually are, hands intrerlocked with sirius black until now as if glue made them stuck together -- not like it was any problem for your or him at all. passing couples who walked by as a pair, you and the person you like has smiles on your faces as they went to the outdoor muggle restaurant that was close to the bay.

you had a grin on your face as you find yourself seeing sirius tying your shoe laces when you halted to do it. that made your heart flutter at his actions, playing with the ends of the sweater he has given you. " i -- i can't believe you asked my father's permission."

standing up and straightening the invisible wrinkles of his pants out if nervousness, he tried sugar-coating his words as he replied to your statement. "it was no big deal. he was cool about it anyways." technically it took many minutes of rules, encouragement and persuasion to actually make her father agree with his request and consent. chuckles came out of his mouth as you two reached the table.

"thank you." you told as he pulls out a chair that was across from his, giving out a good view of the sunset that was painted with hues of pink, purple, orange, yellow and red for you to enjoy. he circles over to his side, fumbling with his fingers for he wasn't sure if you even liked his plans for this night.

a waiter was already there, handing out a menu for you with an almost flirtatious side smile. "this is for you."

not noticing it at all because of the pictures of food planted on the parchment, you looked up at him and nodded with a smile, "thank you very much." sirius takes the menu and mumbles a thank you, his cold eyes that filled short jealousy not meeting the soft tone of his voice. you could feel the annoyed atmosphere he had as he gripped to the folder tighter, eyes misting as if it was reflecting a dark thunderstorm. it sure made you confused but more amused, placing your hand on top of his causing him to flinch and look your way with wide eyes.

the young blonde waiter chewed his bottom lip as he watched you two, realizing he can't do anything more and acted more professional than his previous behaviour. "would you like to start off with something to drink?" scooting your chair closer to the table, you gave the man a soft smile.

"sweet tea, please . . -- make that two ! " sirius interrupted loudly, his cheeks tinting red when some muggles stared at him curiously. chuckling at his outburst, you rubbed his knuckles gently for ocomfort before patting the surface of his hand and slowly placed it ( yours ) on top of your lap.

the guy in uniform that stood near you two nodded and pursed his lips, sighing out the response he has been taught to say hardly. "right away."

he leaves the two almost swiftly after writing it down. sirius looks up at you as you look down with a sheepish smile, this was your first date and was glad you can actually feel what most teenagers had. you finally felt and is about to experience what they meant when they say they never want to leave their partner after the day they had together as lovers. that heart fluttering excitement that came with jittery nervousness coursing through her light and pure soul with ease.