╰┈─➤ ❝ chapter eleven ❞

⌗12 . chapter eleven

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ dedicated to :;
weasleyswands bvthoven ¡! ❞

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ dedicated to :;↳ ❝ weasleyswands bvthoven ¡! ❞

IT WAS NOW THE DAY before the play starts.  sadly the hufflepuff didn't dare help him, but sirius tried himself. he'll still credit her as one of the people who helped him though. he was about to go to his next class, with a gracious smile on his face until he passed somebody familiar in his eyes. it felt like slowmotion when they turned to look at each other when they crossed paths, both had blank faces with no sign of giddiness or any emotion by the matter. they hid it inside themesleves.

amidst the sea of students that were there, their eyes laid on each other, and stayed that way until (𝒚/𝒏) was the first to look away and go to her class, him doing the same, shrugging his shoulders as he did so. that was kinda awkward for them, especially to him, since he's been trying to get her attention to help him.

though some thought arose his head once again. why did he anyways? why does he even try? he could've asked his maurader friends, or the other group. why?

he sighed with a brink of confusion, still not knowing what was the answer to that brought up questions. she is a very good person, and she's definitely generous to many people. sirius strolled over to his classroom, not showing attention to the girls that fluffed their hair, and wore short dresses just to make him into them. he cared less to be honest. for some reason, by the start of him getting that conversation with (𝒚/𝒏), he stopped staring at different women. she took the spotlight.

and right now, he's made a choice that he would go to madam pomfrey's office just to meet timothy loughty. maybe in his will but as he did, there was some vision of that one hufflepuff student that popped at his head when he did. maybe it was also for the sake of changing once more (in a good way), maybe he was getting turned back into that sane maurader self he was.

he just doesn't want to admit that what he's about to do later on is for her-- partially ofcourse.

going inside the classroom, he found himself sitting right beside an oddly silent james potter, who was leaning his cheek upon his left hand, his other was drawing a flower at the page of his journal. "prongs, you ok?" the black brother finally spoke, his friend turned to him and stopped what he was doing with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"do you like your new group more than us sirius?" he muttered, making sirius furrow his eye brows and shake his head repeatedly. remus, who was right behind them, clicked his tongue causing them to look at him.

"oh but padfoot, you have been with them for so long. it seemed as if you are hanging out with them even more. can't you see that their being a bad influence to you?" scolded the sandy haired gryffindor, crossing his arms. peter joined in, scooting forward from his seat to continue what remus has told.