Chapter 6: Simple Date

Ignore the mistakes

Hello?
------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Simple Date

Taehyung and Jungkook get inside the cake shop. Jungkook pulls a chair for Taehyung, Taehyung sits down and Jungkook sits in front of him.

"Welcome here in Sunshine cake shop, what's your order, sir.?" A waitress asked sweetly.

"One strawberry milkshake and strawberry cake" Taehyung replied.

"How about you, Sir?" A waitress asked Jungkook.

"Coffee" Jungkook simply retorted.

"Coming up, Sir." A waitress smiled and she left.

"Only coffee, kookie? Aren't you hungry?" Taehyung asked the kind of worried because Jungkook might be starving himself.

"I'm not that hungry, baby" Jungkook retorted.

"Eh, just say your diet is your priority." Taehyung tsk-ed.

"Here's your order" A waitress interrupted as she served their orders.

She put the strawberry cake and milkshake on the table.

"Thanks" Taehyung smiled at her.

"You're welcome, enjoy your date." She said as she leaves.

"Kookie, here, try this." Taehyung said and slice the cake.

"I'm fine baby, just eat" Jungkook declined.

Taehyung pouted, he crossed his arms. Jungkook giggled, at Taehyung cuteness.

"Aish, Don't starve yourself, I don't like it kookie. Please, do eat at least a bit? For me, pretty please? Just prove to me that I'm your first priority." Taehyung pouted cutely.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he can't say no to him.

"Okay" Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung feeds Jungkook with a boxy smile immediately form on his lips.

"They're so cute" A waitress said to another waitress.

"They always like that" Jinhyun replied, the other waitress.

"Huh?" Lexa asked confused.

"They are Jeon's, married, and both lawyers. They're really sweet to each other, if you saw them again like that, that's really common. Everyone knows how they love each other. They're lucky right?" Jinhyun explained.

"Aww, I want like Jeon too, where can I get like them?" Lexa stated, cooing at the two couples.

Jinhyun just sighs, Jungkook wipes some cream on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung just giving him a small smile then proceed to eat his cake.

"Kookie, when are you going to plan to date me?" Taehyung asked kind of teasing.

"Isn't it a date?" Jungkook replied inquiring.

"No! It's only a lunch" Taehyung whines.

"Lunch date?" Jungkook replied unsurely.

"No! I want a romantic date kookie" Taehyung whines, glaring at Jungkook.

"Oh, this is a simple date" Jungkook giggled.

"I hate you" Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook chuckled, he takes Taehyung's hand, kisses the back of it, and smiles at him.