Chapter 23: Narin's case

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 23: Narin's case

Taehyung was in their law firm, Narin's case was going to start later that's why Taehyung was preparing for his work. 

"Tae, don't pressure yourself, you'll win." Jimin said and patted Taehyung's shoulder. 

They were currently in Taehyung's office, Jimin was just helping Taehyung. 

"I know hyung, but Jungkookie told me he won't come." Taehyung sighed and pouted. 

"That's fine, you know I'm here, if that's not enough, I'll call Hoseok hyung to come with us." Jimin said as he tried to cheer up Taehyung. 

"Aish, hyung, don't do that, what if he's busy? We'll bother him." Taehyung rejected. 

"He won't reject any of my requests or else I'll kill him." Jimin teased and Taehyung chuckled, his phone rang, Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at his phone. 

"Hyung, we have to go." Taehyung said. 

"Sure, let's go." Jimin said and stands up. 

Jimin opened the door car for Taehyung, they both get inside the car and Jimin started to drive. When they arrived at the court, Jimin held Taehyung's hand and they went inside. Prime Minister glared at them and smirked. 

"You'll regret your decision, Attorney." Prime Minister Bo said and walk past them. 

"He regrets threatening you." Jimin uttered. 

"Don't mind him, hyung." Taehyung said. 

Jimin just rolled his eyes and they went inside the court. 

"Good Morning Judge Hong Yuksung, I'm Seon Gusuk, the case was all about frustrated murder but the victim's lawyer wants to file charge of murder against the primary suspect. Narin was found unconscious in her room, the primary suspect was the Prime Minister's son, Haru Bo. He was suspected because he was seen in the CCTV camera, coming in and out of Jin Narin's house. Based on the clinical reports performed by Dr. Nam, she was unconscious due to her bad blood flow from her veins and suddenly got a heart attack, her house also she got robbed." Gusuk announced Yuksung hums and signaled them to take their seats. 

"We may start with the suspect view." Yuksung declared. 

Attorney Ju stood up and went in the middle

"Good Morning, your honor, I'm Juju Ju, my client was accused for the crime which was originally done by his friend. We have substantial evidence to prove it." Attorney Ju said. 

He took the phone and gave it to the prosecutor. It showed the GC of the so-called Haru's friend. It showed how they planned to kill Narin. 

"As you can see, Haru's friend planned everything, they wanted Haru to get involved with them so they can assure their protection. However, Haru declined their suggestion. They trapped Haru for the crime." Attorney Ju said and smirked. 

"You can proceed, Attorney Jeon." Yuksung said. 

Taehyung stood up and went to the middle. He put down the pieces of evidence on the prosecutor's desk. 

"I'm Jeon Taehyung and I'm here to defend the victim. I mean the dead the victim. Even though she is dead but justice should be brought to her. What happened to her was brutal, she was already dead but they hide her body in the hospital to pretend that she was just unconscious, instead of frustrated murder, he should be charged and punished as a murderer." Taehyung said