Chapter 36: Quarantined

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 36: Quarantined

On the 6th day, Jungkook didn't receive any calls and texts from Taehyung. He was standing at the door, thought that will surprise him, however, he can't help but felt worried about him.

"Mr. Jeon, you've been standing there for 8 hours, you woke at 8 and it's already 3 PM, what's happening?" The doctor asked confused.

"Taehyung, he is still not coming." Jungkook responded.

"O, I've noticed too, he always came here at 12, why he still not here?" The doctor enquired confused.

Jungkook thought the same, he was confused and worried right now.

"I think he won't come,  you have to get inside Mr. Jeon, you'll be exposed to the virus if you stay here, the virus is in the air." The doctor said.

Jungkook sighed, he gets inside his house with a frown on his face.

For the following 7 days, Taehyung didn't visit him. No sign of Taehyung in front of the house. Jungkook can't do anything, his nervousness rose when Taehyung didn't even call and text him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was quarantined for 7 days since the village where Jin live found out that he was exposed near to the covid patient. They just want to make sure that he was negative for the virus for the safety of the village.

About his phone, he accidentally threw it hard thrice on the floor when he was playing specimen and the baby in yellow. He can't buy a new one since there's a sign outside of Jin's house 'under monitoring' so the delivery driver can't even deliver to them. They have stocked food in their fridge. He and Namjin were quarantined, luckily the three hyungs were in their own house.

For Jungkook's 13th day, he got a call, he immediately sat up on his bed and answered the calls.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook inquired.

"Sorry, It's me Jimin, go outside, I'm waiting for you." Jimin said through the calls.

Jungkook sighed, he walked out to his house and saw Jimin giving the food to the doctor. Jimin waved to him, the doctor went to him and gave him a paper. He checks it and reads it.

Taehyung was quarantined but maybe he can visit you tomorrow, he'll be free. Don't worry, he was negative and about his phone, his stupid scary-ass played scary gamed and threw his phone. I'm busy with some cases that's why I didn't come here as soon as possible due to my busy days.

-Jimin not a midget

Jungkook smiled a little and looked at him.

"Thank you for this." Jungkook said through the phone.

"You're welcome, do you want to give me something before I leave? I'll go to Jin hyung's house to give the phone to him." Jimin enquired.

"Nothing, just tell him I love him." Jungkook replied.

"Yoongi hyung, when you're planning to flirt with me?!" Jimin asked Yoongi who was in the car behind him.

"Just get inside the car before I leave you." Yoongi retorted

"Asshole, by the way, I have to go, if Taehyung didn't get your delivery, that means I give it to Yoongi, babush!" Jimin said as he got inside the car.

Jungkook shooked his head and got inside his house.

Taehyung and his hyungs were outside of the house, someone disinfecting the house for assurance that they are safe. They heard car honks, Taehyung turns around seeing Jimin going out of the car.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I went to Jungkook's house." Jimin replied.

"What did he said?" Taehyung inquired.

"He said when you and he will be fuck again?" Jimin snickered.

"Can't believe that." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Just kidding, to tell you that Jungkook said I love you to you and of course, this phone." Jimin replied and gave him the phone.

"He must be worried." Taehyung mumbled and checked the phone.

"Yeah, he is. Instead of checking his caller ID, he answered my call and said 'Taehyung'. I'm pretty sure he was worried about you. Who the heck would play the scary game if you are scared of horrors?" Jimin replied rolling his eyes.

"Uhm, doc, can you monitor him?" Taehyung asked the doctor.

"Why? Is he got the indication of virus?" The doctor inquired.

"No, monitor his brain, his brain got some malfunction." Taehyung retorted as he got inside the house when the disinfecting was done.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that, I'm your friend, your soulmate!" Jimin yelled following him.

"I don't remember when you become my friend." Taehyung sassed, texting Jungkook, and sat down on the couch while removing his face mask.

"When I taught you how to suck Jungkook." Jimin grinned.

At that time, Taehyung threw a pillow on his face.

"This bitch" Jimin murmured, was about to throw water at Taehyung but stopped when Taehyung was calling Jungkook.

He just sighed in defeat, laying on the couch with his head on Taehyung's lap.

"How are you, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Jungkook retorted.

"Mhm, fine, sorry for not visiting you." Taehyung sighed.

"It's okay, I understand, Jimin hyung already told me." Jungkook replied.

"Should I thank him for that?" Taehyung giggled.

"It's up to you, is he there?" Jungkook enquired.

"Uhm, currently thinking if he has a chance to get Yoongi hyung." Taehyung chuckled.

"Tell him that he doesn't have any chance." Jungkook chuckled.

"Shut up law couples!" Jimin yelled.

"What are you doing right now?" Taehyung asked

"Nothing, watching some news." Jungkook retorted.

"Don't worry, tomorrow you'll be free, we will live together again." Taehyung smiled.

"I hope so, I hope I'm negative." Jungkook sighed.

"Come on, I'm sure you'll get negative, I can't wait for so long, I want to be with you now. Promise me, okay?!" Taehyung soughed.

"For you, I will." Jungkook replied.

"Good, I love you." Taehyung spoke.

"I love you too." Jungkook retorted.

But what if Jungkook gets positive again? They will able to live together again? Or no more?