Chapter 20: Past 2/3

Hello?

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
Thank you for your reads and votes!! Thank you beautiful and handsome readers!!
------------------------------

Chapter 20: Past 2/3

John's attempt sexual harassment to Taehyung

July 15, 2017
Taehyung's grandma death

John's attempt of sexual harassment on Taehyung.

It was September 3, 2020, Taehyung was going to visit his grandma at her auntie Reign's house. It's been a while since he visited her or well...her ashes. He also missed his grandma that's why he decided to visit her this day. 

Taehyung was in their room, preparing for the money he will give to Reign, it's 1 million ₩, much right? But that's what Reign wants. 

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he walked out of their bathroom with a towel covering his lower area. 

"Ah, I will visit momma, I just want to talk to her even though I won't be able to see her face but I'm sure, she will be listening to me." Taehyung said and smiled softly. 

"Do you want me to take you there?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed his thin white shirt. 

"Sure, but aren't you busy?" Taehyung asked and he gave Jungkook his black jogger.

"Yes, I am, but I will take the same route as you. I'm fine if I'm the one who takes you there, so I can make sure you're fine." Jungkook said. 

"Okay, if that's what you want." Taehyung responded. 

"So, let's go?" Jungkook asked and extend his hand. 

"Let's go." Taehyung replied and held Jungkook's right hand. Jungkook intertwined their fingers, and they felt the sparks to their touch. 

They went out of their house, Jungkook made sure to lock their door and gates. Jungkook opened the door car and helps Taehyung to get inside so he won't bump his head.

 When Taehyung was inside and sitting beside the driver's seat, Jungkook also got inside and started the engine. They were listening to some music, their hands still intertwining. Jungkook kept on pecking the back of Taehyung's hand who kept giggling softly at his action.

 ----------------------
At Reign's house ---------------------- 

"Minchie, be ready, I can feel free money coming to us." Reign said and she smirked while sitting on the couch. 

"Why mom? Is that faggot Taehyung coming here?" Minchie asked. 

She was wearing her red v neck crop top that matched with her black jean shorts. 

"Yeah, I'm sure, he will bring money or else, bye-bye to his lovely grandmother." Reign snickered. 

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived in front of Reign's house. Jungkook got out first and opened the door car for Taehyung. 

"Text me if you are going home, call me when you reach there and video call me if you are safe, understood?" Jungkook probed while holding both of Taehyung's hands. 

Taehyung simply chuckled and nodded his head. 

"As you say, kookie. You don't have to worry so much, I can handle myself." Taehyung said and he smiled sweetly. 

"Alright then, but you still had to do what I say or else I'll go home just to check you." Jungkook pouted. 

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and booped their noses.