Chapter 27: Jail

This chapter wasn't edited, so sorry for the mistakes. But don't worry the updating will be fast now.

Our lovely editor wants to apologize for not editing the chapters so quickly due to her busy day and also it's pressuring her. Cheer her!

Also, I'm not good about the job of lawyers but I'll try to know about them and some cases.

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 27: Jail

About arresting Taehyung spreads in the whole of South Korea so quickly. The reporters were surrounding Jeon's house and also the police station.

The couple was in their house after the detective freeing them since Taehyung didn't spill anything. For now, they were waiting for the result of the case. The witness will show it to them later with the police.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch, digging his nails in his palm. Jimin was beside him, comforting him.

"It's a setup, someone was watching Taehyung the whole time. But we don't have proof to the police." Namjoon stated leaning his back on the table.

"About the CCTV?" Jungkook asked standing in front of Taehyung.

"There's a lot of CCTV but none of them has a record." Yoongi joined.

"There's a two option, maybe they got paid or got threatened." Hoseok expressed.

"That's not impossible, but I'm sure, it was someone who was connected in Taehyung's parent's death." Namjoon said.

"Right, you came there to asked about their death, did Reign told something to you something?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Y-yes, she didn't regret what she did to my parents. But she didn't say anything about Jack." Taehyung replied nervously.

"Jack, he can be our primary suspect. We have to investigate him. I'm pretty sure he has a connection about this." Namjoon retorted.

"But we can't blame him because we don't have proper evidence to show that he was the one who set up this." Jin sighed.

"This will took a long, we only had 1 hour to prove it." Namjoon replied.

"The only evidence we have is this but I don't think it has a connection to his case." Jimin said showing the word puzzle (pic above).

"Where did you get this?" Jungkook asked taking it.

"I have that before Taehyung left and went to Reign's house. The mailman said that someone sends it for Taehyung." Jimin explained.

"For now, we have to prove it to trial but you have to surrender to the police." Jimin stated.

"Wuh-what? Do you know what that means hyung?! He'll be in jail, he had to stay in jail until the trial start." Jungkook snarled.

"We don't have any choice, Jungkook, as long as he was the primary suspect, you have to bear with it. But don't worry, we'll take an early trial." Namjoon explained.

"Buh-but hyung?!" Jungkook sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, that's help only we can do for now. I hope you understand that." Namjoon said, walking near to Jungkook, patting his shoulder.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who has his head lowered. He knelt in front of Taehyung, cupping his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook sniffled.

Taehyung looked at him, smiling bitterly.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Taehyung replied.

"Trust me, this won't take too long, I'll solve it as soon as possible." Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"I trusted you, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook hugged him, murmuring 'sorry' to Taehyung. The door opened revealing Detective Van.

"Are you ready to go with us,  Attorney Jeon?" Detective Van gulped.

"He is." Jungkook replied.

"Come on, you'll meet the witness there." Detective Van said not even looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung stands up, the police cupped his hands and covered them with a white cloth. They dragged Taehyung along with them.

"Minchie, Reign's daughter, I'm Jack Wang." Jack introduced.

"What do you need in me?" Minchie inquired

They were in a building, she was standing in front of Jack who sitting on a chair with two black guys beside him.

"Simple, Just be the witness on Attorney Jeon." Jack smirked.

"And why would I do that?" Minchie asked.

Jack snickered, he stands up walking near to her.

"It's your time to shine, once Attorney Jeon got in jail, you can flirt with his husband. You can take advantage of this situation, don't you think so? You can get him from Taehyung, you can live with him without his faggot husband." Jack snickered.

"What the reason you think I'll agree with you?" Minchie inquired.

"You like him, right? I'm your mother's friend, once she knew about you and Jungkook will be together, she'll be proud of you. At this time, you can easily rid Taehyung out of your way." Jack replied.

Minchie sighed, he was right, she can get Jungkook easily, she can make him fall in love with her and she'll be rich like her mother wants. This is her time to shine.

"Okay, I agree." Minchie replied.

Jack smirked feeling proud of his plans.

-----

Taehyung got squeezed while walking in the police station, the reporter was so eager to ask a question. Once Taehyung got inside, he saw Minchie was there.

"Faggot! How dare you killed them, huh?! They didn't do anything to you! You should be thankful because my mom takes care of you! You deserve to die!" Minchie yelled slapping Taehyung's cheeks who taken aback by her action.

The police immediately pulled Minchie out from Taehyung.

"Minchie, I might hate your mom but that doesn't mean I can kill her! You know I can't do that! Why are you doing this?! You saw it, I didn't kill them!" Taehyung defended himself.

"Don't act innocent! Yeah, I saw it, I saw how you kill her brutally! How you shot them! Hope you'll rotten in jail!" Minchie retorted.

Taehyung shooked his head, shaking his head. He knows he didn't do anything like that. He was innocent. Detective Van simply dragged Taehyung into the interrogation room.

"We'll interrogate you a little and we'll send you to the cell where you'll stay." Detective started.

Taehyung sat down on the chair while the police in front of him.