Chapter 19: Past 1/3

Hello

Edited

Kindly ignore the mistakes
--------------------------------

Chapter 19: Past 1/3

The past

November 7, 2005

Taehyung was 10 years old. 

The day when Taehyung found out about his parent's death. It's became hard for Taehyung, it's been 1 month but the case was still on hold. Taehyung was sitting on his bed while holding the pictures of his parents. He felt sad about what happened, yet he needs to be strong to find out what happened. Luckily, his father's police friend was the one who holds the case. The investigators found few pieces of evidence, but it wasn't enough to solve the case. 

But after 3 years, nothing happened, Taehyung used to live with his grandma when he was 8 and after his parent's death, then too he lived with her, he got loved by his grandma but being an unlucky child, his grandma also died when he was 18. 

He got abused by his auntie Reign and her daughter, but Taehyung didn't mind it. He got married to Jeon Jungkook. They were 21 when they got married but also, they are licensed Attorneys. Jungkook wanted to help his husband, so he looked for the evidence. 

He was in his office room, in their house while properly observing every piece of evidence. He saw a paper with bloody fingertips on it. He narrowed his eyes and zoomed on the pictures on his PC. Some random numbers were written on it '8-5-12-16 21-18!' but Jungkook didn't read the two languages on the paper. 

He thought it was just nothing or something design on the paper. 

'Wenn uns etwas passiert, beschuldigen Sie Jack für unseren Tod und kümmern Sie sich um unseren Sohn' - Mr. Kim, 

'Jaga putra kita, katakan padanya, aku sangat mencintainya. ' - Mrs. Kim, 

Jungkook sighed, he can't find and understand the numbers. He closed his eyes and leaned back on his seat, thinking what he should do. He flinched a bit when he felt something on his pants. He looked down and saw Taehyung unzipping his pants. 

"Love, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked up at him innocently and bit his bottom lip. 

"Y-you look tired, and I-I just want to help you to lessen your stress." Taehyung said and gulped harshly. "

"By unzipping my pants?" Jungkook asked, smirking. 

"Nuh-no" Taehyung retorted. 

"By what?" Jungkook asked and made Taehyung sit on his lap. 

"Suckingyou" Taehyung retorted and covered his face with his hands. 

"Sorry I can't hear you, can you repeat it?" Jungkook teased, looking at embarrassed Taehyung. 

"Suh-sucking you." Taehyung responds, still covering his face. 

Jungkook chuckled, he removed Taehyung's hands away from his face and cupped his face. 

"Love, I don't want to force you, I want you to do something you love. I respect you, I love who you are and I can wait." Jungkook said. 

Well, Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't ready to do something sexual between them. 

"I-I know, but they said, it was part of couples stuff. And it helps a married couple to have a long relationship." Taehyung said and he looked at Jungkook with his innocent doe eyes. 

"Taehyung, my love, you don't have to do it. I'm fine having you and staying with you. We'll stay longer than anyone else. And who tells you about that, huh?" Jungkook asked. 

"J-Jimin hyung and our classmates in college." Taehyung said and pouted while playing with Jungkook's coat. 

"Aish, they teased you again. Don't believe them easily, just kiss and hug me, hmm? That can lessen my stress, that's all I want." Jungkook said.

 Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and snuggled in his chest, he felt embarrassed about what he did. 

"Suh-sorry kookie, I thought you will like it if I did it. Sorry." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's chest. 

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Taehyung closer to him, his chin resting on top of Taehyung's head. 

"We both are going to do something when you are ready, and we both will like it. I married you because I love you baby not because of your body, always remember that." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead. 

Now he felt dumb for not knowing about how much Jungkook respect him. He felt lucky to have Jungkook, a man that everyone wants and a man that got respected by a lot of people. 

"That was so embarrassing, kookie." Taehyung whined.

"It's ok baby, I'm only the one who knows about it. But how do you know about sucking?" Jungkook questioned. 

"Still, I saw on Jimin hyung's phone, h-he showed it to me, and I watched it. It's kinda dirty but he said that you will like it, that's why I want to try." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who was carrying him and walking out of the office. 

Taehyung's legs encircled around Jungkook's waist and his hands on Jungkook's neck. 

"Yeah, that's dirty but I will surely like it. Yet, I want to treasure you, to protect you, and take care of you, remember our honeymoon? I was gentle and careful to you like you are a fragile glass for me. Let's say, sometimes I'm horny and I badly need you, but I want to keep the innocent side of yours. I don't want you to think that I only love you because of your body. I can control myself for you, Taehyung. Your hugs can calm me and your kisses make me happy, I'm satisfied with you, Taehyung." Jungkook said as he gently laid Taehyung on the bed. 

When they were in their college days, their classmates thought that Jungkook only wants to try a hookup with Taehyung. They didn't want to believe he was gay because of his physical appearance and the way he acts. But Jungkook kept on proving to them that he loved Taehyung and he still loves him now, however, his classmates kept saying that it was only lust. 

"I trust you, kookie, I know you love me and I'm thankful for that. Thank you for choosing and caring for me. I never felt it after my grandma and parents died. You showed me what love is, you made me realize that love was real. Thank you for respecting me, you're the best choice and gift that happened in my life." Taehyung said and he smiled softly. 

"That's good to hear, now let's sleep and let me hug you." Jungkook said as he laid beside him. 

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook's chest, Jungkook's hand on his waist, pulling him closer.

They were hugging each other tightly, Jungkook's chin on Taehyung's head while pecking his head for nth time.