Chapter 25: Knew

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 25: Knew

Taehyung was humming a melody, he looks so giggly, he sat down on the chair with the mirror in front of him. He pulled out the drawer and saw a brown envelope. He took it and saw the paper. He takes a look at it, he was confused when he saw two different languages.

He was analyzing it but he flinched when someone took it.

"What are you doing, love?" Jungkook inquired when he took the paper away from Taehyung.

"Ahm, nothing, I just saw it, what's that?" Taehyung retorted.

"This? Nothing." Jungkook said and smiled.

"I don't understand anything there, what's the meaning of those languages?" Taehyung pouted.

"Don't mind it, are you done? Shall we go?" Jungkook said and pecked the top of Taehyung's head.

"Yeah, I'm done." Taehyung said and extends his hand.

Jungkook held Taehyung's right hand, pecking the back of his hand, and smiled. Taehyung stands up and kissed Jungkook's nose. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist as they went out of the house.

He opened the door car for Taehyung, Taehyung gets inside and Jungkook started the car.

•••••

They arrived in front of Kim's Law firm, Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung.

"Call me if you need anything, I'll come as soon as possible." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook leaves a loving kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"I'll go now." Taehyung said and bid goodbye to Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed his lips and gets inside his car. Taehyung walks inside the law firm. Jungkook started the car and he drove away.

"Good Morning, Attorney Jeon." Hannah welcomed and bowed her head.

"Morning, does Jimin hyung already came?" Taehyung asked her.

"I haven't seen him yet, Attorney." Hannah replied.

"Oh, thank you." Taehyung said and he left.

He put down his bag on his desk, he peeked his head in Jimin's office which is in front of him.

"Why he's late?" Taehyung muttered confused.

He walks inside, he saw the USB on Jimin's desk. He sits down on Jimin's chair and inserts the USB on Jimin's PC.

"Maybe he's watching porn, hehehe." Taehyung chuckled.

But when he watched it, he can't believe what he sees. It's Jack with his Aunt Reign. He saw Jack gave Reign money, he knew it was money since Reign counts them.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked as he barged inside.

"What is her connection with Jack Wang?" Taehyung asked, looking at him.

Jimin gulps and he sighed.

"Apparently, we found out that they were classmates since their college days. They seem very closed and they knew each other." Jimin said

"She wasn't connected with my parent's death, right?" Taehyung inquired, feeling scared.

"I'm still searching for that, Jungkook told me that your parents invest their money in the company that is supposed to be yours but when we looked at it, Reign was now the owner." Jimin said, sitting on the chair.

"Company?" Taehyung inquired.

"Yes, the company wasn't that big but I think it's enough for their business. And as we know, your parents got blamed for robbing Jack's company. I think that's the reason why Jack wants to get the company for his own." Jimin said.

"Buh-but, dad was her brother, s-she can't do that." Taehyung said with teary eyes.

"You know her, Taehyung, she abused you, what else she can't do for money? Money, that's how her life works, she doesn't care whether she harmed someone unless she got the money." Jimin said

Tears fell in Taehyung's eyes, he stands up and left Jimin's office.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Jimin asked, dashing behind Taehyung who was going out of the law firm.

"I'll confront her, I need an answer to why she was doing this." Taehyung said as he parked a cab.

"No, you won't go there unless you're with Jungkook." Jimin said and held Taehyung's left wrist.

Taehyung jerked Jimin's hand and glared at him.

"Don't stop me, hyung." Taehyung said sternly and gets inside the cab.

Jimin sighed, he contacted Jungkook who was currently in his private trial.

Taehyung has arrived at his aunt's house, he knocks on the door and it was opened by Reign.

"What are you doing here?" Reign asked, folding her arms on her chest.

"What's your connection with Jack Wang? Do you know him?" Taehyung asked, gritting his teeth.

"Of course, I know him, he's the boss of your parents where they robbed." Reign said and smirked.

"So you know about the company? The company that is supposed to be on my property!" Taehyung inquired.

"Yeah." Reign snickered.

"How could you? How could you do that? What else do you need? They already gave you a big amount of money, I already suffered on you, why are you doing this?" Taehyung cried.

"Money, Taehyung, money, there's no free in this world anymore. I deserved what I have, my mom takes care of you and of course, they should've paid me, what happened to your parents? They deserved it." Reign said, chuckling.

Taehyung punched her and grabbed her collar.

"I know how to respect but I have a limit, Aunt, you deserved nothing, same with your husband." Taehyung said and threw her away.

Taehyung just left her and walked away. Jungkook keeps calling Taehyung, he was in his car, driving while his phone in his ear.

"Taehyung, please answer." Jungkook uttered.

It's been 5 hours since he was roaming around, it's already 6 pm but he didn't even see him. He just hoping Taehyung was fine.

"Please, love, be safe." Jungkook uttered and sighed.

Taehyung looked up at the sky when he felt the raindrops pouring on his hair. He looked at his phone and saw Jungkook's missed calls. He calls Jungkook who immediately answered his calls.

"Love, is that you? Where are you? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Jungkookie." Taehyung sobs.

"Where are you? I'm coming, please don't go anywhere." Jungkook said and takes the U-turn when he tracks Taehyung down.

His heartbreak into pieces when he heard Taehyung cries.