Chapter 35: 5th day

I really love drama but I guess, the drama here won't be good.

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 35: 5th day

This day, Taehyung decided to surprised Jungkook as Jungkook did too.

"What was that for?" Jin asked noticing the box from Taehyung while they are getting inside the car.

"For Jungkook." Taehyung replied sitting in the back seat.

"I see." Jin smiled as he started the car.

"Hyung, do you think Jungkook will like my gift for him?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sure, whatever you'll bring for him, he'll like them all as long as it's from you." Jin replied which made Taehyung blushed.

Well, he was kinda nervous if Jungkook might dislike what he will give to him.

They immediately arrived at the house. Taehyung left the car while Jin rolled down the window.

"I'll be back later, I'll just go somewhere." Jin said.

Taehyung hums nodding his head. He contacted Jungkook who immediately answered his calls.

"Go outside and bring the toy car." Taehyung started standing in front of the gate.

Jungkook came out of the house with the toy car.

"Drive it near to me." Taehyung ordered.

Jungkook controlled the toy car confused. The toy car reached the gate, Taehyung knelt setting a box on top of the toy car. He tied it with a green ribbon.

"Drive it back to you." Taehyung stated still holding his phone near to his ear.

Jungkook drove it back to himself, he knelt untying the green ribbon, picking up the box. He saw the sticky post on the box.

“Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Taehyung (Elvis Presley)

He glanced at Taehyung who waves his hands cutely.

"Open it, open it!" Taehyung said excitedly.

Jungkook opened the box, he saw the same necklace but his necklace was silver.

"Wear it, wear it!" Taehyung giggled.

"You're too excited." Jungkook chuckled wearing the necklace around his neck.

"Look, you're so handsome!" Taehyung giggled.

"Why you give me this?" Jungkook asked.

"Why? It's because you're alone, I know it's hard for you to be alone, and let say, like what you did, I want you to remember that I'm always here beside you. I might far from you but that necklace will be with you no matter what happened. You're not the only one who dislikes this covid, I hate it too. And also, I just took the love quote to someone, you know, I'm not good when it comes doing a quote, I hope you still like them." Taehyung whines

Jungkook smiled, knowing that Taehyung was pouting.

"When you're fine, I will peppers you with my kisses and cuddles with you. Sorry, I can't cuddle for you, for now, but when everything is fine, I'll make sure to squeeze you tightly!" Taehyung cackled.

"Can't wait for that time to come." Jungkook uttered mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

His face might be hidden because of the mask but Jungkook was sure, Taehyung was still beautiful and smiling.

"Me too, yahh, you have to be cured as soon as possible, make sure you'll be negative after your quarantine days, understood?" Taehyung enquired more on like he was ordering him.

"I will, Attorney." Jungkook teased.

"Promise?" Taehyung inquired looking at Jungkook, straight on his eyes.

"I promise." Jungkook replied

"Good, that's all I want to hear, by the way, did you eat? Sorry, I can't bring you food this day because we left so early and I forgot to bring you." Taehyung pouted.

"It's okay, I'm full, I already eat." Jungkook responded.

"You're not lying?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not." Jungkook retorted.

"Good boy." Taehyung grinned.

"How about you? Did you eat?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll eat later." Taehyung replied.

"Good, aren't you busy?" Jungkook asked

"No, I didn't handle any case these days, I want to see you and make sure you're taking care of yourself because I know you're stubborn." Taehyung replied.

"I'm not stubborn." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung giggled which was music for Jungkook's ears, he wants to hear that always.

"Tae, already done?" Jin asked as he arrived behind Taehyung.

"Yeah, hyung." Taehyung replied covering the speaker on his phone.

"Alright, get in." Jin retorted.

"Koo, I'll go now, I love you, bye!" Taehyung waved his hands and gave him a finger heart.

Jungkook smiled, tucking his hands in his pocket. He watched Taehyung, again, left the house. He shooked his head, getting inside his house. He sighed, setting down the toy car on the couch. He walked upstairs, alone, that's what he felt right now.

He already missed Taehyung, he was hoping that 24/7 Taehyung was with him but for the situation now, it seems possible. He sat down on the bed, grabbing something in his drawer. He pulled out the lid of the pen, starting to write something.

5th day

Today, Taehyung visited me, as always. I already missed him, will he read this? He won't cringe, right? Knowing that his husband was still having a diary. This is the only way I can let out my feelings and it helps me.

Guess what? He bought the same necklace for me and he was giggling all the time. He was cute as always or I'm just too soft for him? Okay fine, I'm soft but I can't help it. I can spoil him as long as I can, he deserves it.

After this covid, I'll make sure to spoil him with my love.

-JJK✒
“You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.”

Jungkook pasted the sticky note where he wrote and closed his diary. He set it back in the drawer, laying down on the bed.

"9 more days, Taehyung, I'll go to hug you soon." Jungkook muttered looking at the ceiling where he can see Taehyung's pictures.

Well, being bored he thinks about what he can do, so he printed out Taehyung's picture and post them on the ceiling so at least he can see him and his beautiful face.