Chapter 34: 4th day

I want drama here but I can't😭 their so cute couple😭

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 34: 4th day

Taehyung went out of Jin's car, he was carrying a lunchbox for Jungkook. He wore his mask, sanitizing the plastic around the lunchbox. He rang the doorbell, Jungkook's doctor comes out still wearing the PPE.

"Hello, Attorney." The doctor greeted bowing his head.

"Hi, Doc, is that fine if I give here a lunch for Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, give it to me Attorney, I'll send it to Mr. Jeon." The doctor responded.

"Thank you." Taehyung replied, he pushed the lunchbox in the railing of the gate.

They were far a little from each other.

"Do you want to see him, Attorney?" The doctor asked walking to the lunchbox picking it up.

"Is that fine, doc?" Taehyung inquired.

"Of course Attorney." The doctor replied chuckling.

"If he's still sleeping, don't wake him up, it's okay." Taehyung added.

"It's okay Attorney, he said that he wants to see you and I'm sure he will love to see you." The doctor giggled.

"Thank you." Taehyung sighed.

The doctor got inside the house, Taehyung tapping his feet on the ground waiting for Jungkook. Later on, Jungkook comes out, carrying a toy car that has a box on top of it. Jungkook controlled the remote, he leads the toy car until it reached the gate. He pulled out his phone, calling Taehyung who immediately answered it.

"Go and check the box." Jungkook said through the calls.

Taehyung was so confused, he knelt untying the purple ribbon on the car, he picked up the box and looked at Jungkook.

"Open it." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung opened it, the letter inside.

“Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” –  Jungkook

Taehyung smiled loving the letter. He saw a gold necklace, he looked at Jungkook who waving his hands.

"What was this for?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to give a gift to you by myself, but since I'm still positive and have to stay away, I used the toy car to give it to you, I hope you like it." Jungkook responded.

"But you already gave me." Taehyung replied.

"I know, but I think that still enough, 14 days was too much and I want you not to miss me so I give that to you to remind you that I'm always beside you. Just look at the necklace, it symbolizes my love for you, hug my teddy bear, I have my scent on that bear, you can imagine I'm hugging you." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung's eyes started to went teary, he doesn't know but he was feeling too sensitive these days.

"You're crying again, come on, stop crying." Jungkook comforted.

"Huh-how can I not cry? These make me emotional. A-and when you learned these love quotes, huh? You're cheesy." Taehyung sniffles.

"Why? Don't you like it? It's hard for me to think about that love quotes." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung giggled, he can feel Jungkook was pouting.

"I love it! It's always making my heart melts. Y-you meanie!" Taehyung chided.