Chapter 37: The result

Dun dun dun, y'all already see my 2 new stories?

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 37: The result

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, he was nibbling his bottom lips, nervously waiting for the result.

"Mr. Jeon, the result is here." The doctor said walking inside the house.

Jungkook stands up, immediately went to the doctor.

"Wuh-what's the result?" Jungkook asked nervously.

The doctor opened the brown envelope, grabbing the documents.

"The result is.....positive?" The doctor retorted more like inquiring.

Jungkook felt the cold sweat on his forehead, his heart shattered when he heard the result. He can't believe he was still positive.

"Wait, no, it was the result first day. The real result was negative. You're negative Mr. Jeon." The doctor immediately said.

Jungkook's eyes lighten when he heard the real result.

"R-really?" Jungkook inquired with eyes widened.

"Yes, here it is." The doctor said giving the documents.

Jungkook took it, reading the negative result. His eyes beaming in excitement and his lips curve upward.

"Yes!!" Jungkook screamed running to the door.

"Mr. Jeon don't forget your mask!" The doctor chuckled.

Jungkook went back, picking up the mask on the couch, running away. He quickly got inside his car, starting to drive away.

Taehyung and his hyungs were eating. They're talking about some fun topics. Taehyung was giggling at Jin who teasing Yoongi since Yoongi wasn't laughing at his joke. They flinched when the door has opened revealing exhausted Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook pulled down his mask, walking to Taehyung. He grabbed Taehyung's hand, forcing him to stands up. He held Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer, clashing his lips on Taehyung's soft one. Taehyung who was in a surprise posture didn't know what to do.

"Don't they know or feel our presence here?" Jimin shooked his head, shoving the chopstick in his mouth.

"Now I know that I'm a ghost." Jin sighed.

Taehyung came back on his senses, he tapped Jungkook's shoulder, slightly pushing him away.

"Kook, calm down, wait." Taehyung pants heavily, looking at Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear.

Jungkook's hands were still clutching to his waist, their chest colliding.

"Why did you pulled me like that? What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"I got the result, I'm negative! Taehyung, you hear that?! I'm negative!" Jungkook beamed in excitement.

The hyungs were surprised to hear that.

"R-really?" Taehyung inquired surprised.

"Yes! That means we can live together! I can hug and kiss you now, Tae!" Jungkook giggled.

"This is not a dream, wake me up, hyung." Taehyung teared up.

"That's not a dream, bitch." Jimin joined slapping him.

"Jungkookie~" Taehyung cried hugging his husband tightly.

Jungkook hugged him back, squeezing him.

"I'm happy Tae, finally, I'm free. I missed you damn so much." Jungkook said with a hint of happiness in his tone.

"I missed you too, this is what I waiting for." Taehyung retorted snuggling his face on the crook of his husband's neck.

"I waited for this too, love. Thank you for waiting." Jungkook smiled cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"It's worth waiting for you, Jungkook. I can take care of you now. I can make sure you'll be fine, trust me. I'll take care of you better." Taehyung sniffled.

"Don't cry, Tae, we should be happy because I'm here. You're here beside me. I won't leave you again, I won't make you wait like that." Jungkook assured pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered looking at him lovingly.

"I love you too, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled.

His lips crashed on Taehyung's soft lips, claiming his husband's lips once again, devouring and pouring all their feelings between their kisses.

Finally, the two of them were together again. The result of waiting seems to worth it. The couples are happy to live and start their lives with or without pandemics.

The end of the law of love.
Thank you for reading and commenting.
I appreciate that a lot.