35💔

a/n- hey guyssssssss thank you soooooooooo much for 61k+ more readsssssssssss and votes also motivational comments I'm going to explain what's happening in the story since some of you were confused.

 so one question was why is mattia getting flash backs of the dream Its because he had the same dream but he can only remember small parts of the dream.. why is there a twist  well the thing is I like to imagine what's gonna happen in my story and how I'm gonna keep the story interesting for people that read stories...

is y/n still in the mafia or was it just the dream she was already in the mafia before and after in the story she relates her real life to the dream, she's always had these dreams since she was little, it's a part of her now  but the mattia dream was almost a nightmare for her she's scared of anyone touching her or even her own parents since she has a trauma of when she was raped and mattia he was the #1 playboy and bully in the school, she acts normal but has many secrets inside her... 

hope that helps luv you babes😜.

mattia's pov

I woke up at 5 in the morning I got out of cynthia's bed I drive back home, I got out the car while the guard took the car to the garage, I walked inside to my room, I took my clothes off and went to shower I go downstairs to pick up kairi and the others, only alejandro and kairi know that I'm married with that weird girl that is obsessed with angels ugh anyways I get in the car and drive..

I pick both ale and kai up I dap them but it was awkward..

ale: dude you should have told cynthia.

tia: about??

kai: don't act dumb bruh.

tia: what do you mean?? 

ale: you marrying y/n.

tia&kai: how do you know her name?!

ale: mattia don't act dumb, I don't wanna go over this shit.

kai: Mattia what's ale talking about I'm confused.

tia: say that shit again alejandro and I'll leak your little sister's video!

ale: you won't do shit!

tia: watch me, now that she's in my house watch me, If you listen to me and don't tell cynthia, I'll do less harm to her but I will do harm to her.

ale: FINE! what do I have to do.

tia: avani...

kai: mattia your god damn kidding, your not gonna do that to anyone.

tia: I told you.

ale: your evil...

end of pov

short chapter buttttttt juicey chapter nexttttttttttttt luv yall now say it back