14💔

mattia's pov

m: where is she mama?

mm: why do you care.

m: just tell me.

mm: she's at her friends house.

m: oh okay.

she's probably at troy's house, wait didn't the female leader of my mafia gang kill him? I haven't meet her yet well I'm the the head boss and my grandfather kept her as the leader and me as the main boss before he died. I thinks she handles the low missions, like not to dangerous ones only the ones in new jersey.... back to troy he died no one know but only my mafia team. so where did y/n go. GOD MATTIA STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT GIRL.

I hear something moving I look over my bed and she her little bunny honestly it was cute but I think it wanted food, I look around and see a little bag it was bunny food I open the cage and gave it its food and close it's cage.

I look around in y/n's stuff. I found one drawing .

this was it

damn she is good at this shit

damn she is good at this shit. I put it back, take my shirt and sweats off (😍-a/n) and go sleep.

end of pov

y/n's pov.

y: ROSA ARE YOU DEAD.

r: sorry ma'am here.

av & ales: y/- 

I ran off to my car and drive off. I get to his house. still in my pj's with all my bruises showing.

I get out my car my hip hit the car door but I ignored it,  I go through his backdoor into his house.

and see him sleeping aka bunbun I was surprised because he eats thennn he goes to sleep. the question is who feed him?

mattia? I think but why? he hates me and feeds bunbun who is my #1 bestie who is related to me. anyways it's late I texted the girls that everything is okay and that they don't have to worry about me. they texted me back saying okay alright. I go to the bathroom and use it. I wash my hands look in the mirror and see the devil himself leaning on the door.

y: what do you want?

m: who hit you?! he said in a angry voice.

y: wdym? I said realizing my old bruises were showing.

m: don't act dumb, tell me.

y: I'm not acting dumb mattia.

he starts walking close to me I started backing away.

at a point I hit the bathroom sink he was soOoOoO close to me and I didn't like that at all. he get's closer and closer to me.

m: if your not acting dumb then why are you bleeding. he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

y: I'm bleeding?

m: oh come on. he says slamming his hands on the sink also this dumb fucker made me flinch ofc why not because I used get abused everyday.

I look down at my hip and see it was bleeding, maybe when I hit the car door?

m: tell me who did it.

y: my car door.

m: don't use that as a excuse.

y: why should I tell YOU. 

a/n- btw random but these were you guys rings

a/n- back to the story...

--------------------------

mattia picks me up and puts me on the sink top. he grabs a first aid box and starts wiping away the blood with alcohol rubbing wipes while standing In between my legs. it hurt a lot but I didn't show it.

m: stop hiding it.

y: huh?

m: the pain.

y: sometimes you need to hard certain things from people that might not understand what your going through, because all they do is come in your life and walk out like you were nothing. just how when a little kid gets a new toy on Christmas and throws away its old one, and repeats that, soon he gets older and does that with humans whats the difference......

m: go to sleep.

y: no.

he slaps me across the face....

m: JUST GO TO SLEEP.

tears started running down my face.

y: your a demon.

m: don't make me feel guilty bitch, you deserve that, and remember I hate you no one loves you.

he walks out. I started crying. he's right no one loves me. no one.

hey bitch I'm back.

not again.

to bad, just kill yourself stop making everyone wait so long.

no please stop, please get out of my head.

aww is crybaby saying please.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

no no NO the thought's can't come back again.

I walk out the bathroom and walk to the park. I thought why not make a tiktok but I should rap something.

y/n.remmings just posted on tiktok.

857k 🖤

comments have been disabled 

end of pov

short chapter ik ik i'll update when I have time .