39💔

Y/n's pov

The guard said no and asked one more time as in a sorry for being rude.

Y: are you sure you don't want one?

G: it's fine ma'am, thank you for asking.
He said blankly

We get home I get out and walk in, I see mattia's mom and smile..

Y: hi mom!

She turns and I see gianluca looking at the McDonald's.

I walk over to her and gian and say.

Y: I got you guys McDonald's-

Mm: I thought I told the guard not to take you?

Y: I told him to take me, I was a little bit hungry.

Mm: oh okay sorry dear you probably know I only did that for your safety.

Y: yeah it's totally fine! Hey gian

Gian: Hiii!

He hugs me I feel a little emotional think about the nightmare and angel, she hugs me like that too and smiles from the distance, having her dimples pop out like a princess, I was about to cry but somehow I stopped the tears and made them go back, I hug gian right too. I let go so did he.

Gian: THANK YOU FOR MCDONALD'SSS!

Y: your welcome. I laugh

End of pov

Gian's pov

I see Mattia's wife my sister in law y/n, I am really happy mom and dad found a way to get rid of certhisa.

Bringing certhisa back if y'all remember 😩-a/n

She brought McDonald's and it made me sooo HAPPYYYYY. I was having a bad day and she made it betterrrr. Ever since she came here everything at home is happier.

End of pov

Mattia's pov

We Bunked class and I fucked another girl at McDonald's when me and her came out I thought I saw her, y/n or maybe someone that looks like her..

I thought of breaking up with Cynthia soon.. soon.

Alvaro: yo I got to get going home, my mom might call-

Alvaro's phone ring and we hear swearing once he picks up the call. Everyone laughed.

Alv: I told y'all to take me home ion have a ride on me.

Dani tried to go near Alvaro and touch his hand he moved over to ale. We all walk out and sit in the car I was dropped off first.

I walk in and see McDonald's on the kitchen table, was that really y/n? At McDonald's? Hm maybe it was her.

M: ma I'm home!

Mm: oh hey mattia! How was your day today?

M: good.

I see y/n looking down and stepping away, wow is she that scared of me? Oh she doesn't even know what's going to happen with her soon..

Mm: ummm y/n and mattia you both aren't going to school tomorrow alright.

M&Y: What? Why?!

Mm: you two are going on a mission together.

WHAT?! Does this girl even know how to hold a gun?! She can't even handle Alvaro bullying her!
She just cries off...

M: What? What do you mean?! Does she even know we're in-

Mm: Mattia she's a part of our mafia that's why we got her married with you so we don't have to deal with a innocent girl getting married with you.

I was shocked, SHE Y/N is IN MY MAFIA GANG ?!

Mm: now go on and freshen up.

I look at y/n she was about to say something when she got a text...

End of pov

Y/n's pov

I was shocked I was married with my mafia boss, my bully, I was about to say something when I got a text..

End of pov

Hey guyssssss hope y'all are liking the story please comment on my stories it really motivates me to write more knowing that people are liking my stories byeee lobe yalll 💖🦋