33💔

Babes sorry I haven't posted in a while but from today I will be posting and probably everyday🥺 sorry and to fill in I GOT AN IPHONE 11 IM DO HAPPY.
Y/n's pov
5 Minutes later my dad came back out he got in the car and drove to the place. We got out and as we went in I saw mattia polibio the man I hate the most in my life.

Everyone looks at me and my dad, my dad walked me down the way to hell.
End of pov
Mattia's pov

I see her she was still wearing the angel stuff I'm curious why she always has it on her.

She comes face to face with me she was way to short compared to me mostly she looks 5'1 the priest starts chanting words. She looked up to me and it looked like she wasn't feeling this and was nervous. Why do I feel that she's nervous ugh I hate her.

We exchanged rings when we did..

P: mattia polibio do you take y/n trendz as your wife.

I look at my mom she signed me to say yes, I sighed quietly.

M: yes

P : y/n trendz do you take mattia polibio as your husband.

She was hesitating to say it so I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes. I got so lost in her beautiful brown eyes they were shining in the sun.

Y: y-yes.

P: now you both may kiss.

I lean in to kiss her soft lips when something flashed in front of my eyes. Before I could Realize anything my lips were on her lips. We both quickly pulled away. I heard clapping all around.

I still think of that flash that I had it felt so real and it felt like I've done it before.

End of pov
Y/n's pov

Why, why did I have a flashback when I kissed him, I don't wanna fall in love.
Baby I already told you don't fall in love your doing it again...

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE DREAM??!

You can't get out of it, it's captured as a Memory

Ugh please go away I'm not in the mood sorry.

The voice was gone long away...

What about angel, what about-

Ma: I handed your daughter back to your brother. Now that your married you can go to your new home.

Y: i-

Mm: hello darling, um I'm here to take you home, your new home..

Y: but-

Mm: don't worry stuff will be at the house already.

I couldn't do anything, nothing...

End of pov