18💔

mattia's pov

m: oww. I say as I rub my neck.

she finessed you man.

shut up!

 I ain't lying, nice try with her tho.

 just get out of my head.

 alright.

m: Where did she go?

I get a call from alejandro.

*otp

ale: mattia.

me: what.

ale: you have a meeting with y/- I mean the female boss today.

me: okay and.

ale: get to the head quarters then your meeting is in an hour.

me: alright bye.

ale: bye.

call has been ended.

 gosh this girl made me forget about my meeting today. 

I get out of the janitors closet. and go outside to my car and drive to the head quarters. I go inside the meeting room. 

ale: sup man. ale dapped me.

m: sup, so where's the girl.

ale: the leader.

m: yeah.

???: hey sorry I'm a bit late.

I turn and see Y/N. what!?! 

end of pov

y/n's pov

y: oh shit.

roshaun: what.

y: I have a meeting with the boss.

roshaun: who m-

I ran off to my car and drove to the head quarters. I go to my room and put this on.

 I put black heels on and get to the meeting room

I hear people talking. I walk in.

y: hey sorry i'm a bit late. 

the tall person turns around and I see mattia.... Wait is he the bo- no he can't be.

mattia comes close to me.

m: y/n! what are you doing here, it's to dangerous for you to be here.

ale: but mattia she's th-

m: ale don't.

m: what are you doing here.

y: I came here to meet my boss. what else.

m: wdym boss.

y: I'm the leader of the diamond snakes, and today is my meeting with my boss.

m: well then what if I tell you I was your boss.

y: then I wouldn't believe you because you got no skills for being a boss.

he takes his gun out and shots the wall behind me making my hair blow a lil.

m: now who got skills.

y: whatever.

m: and what are you wearing.

y: clothes....

end of pov

alejandro's  pov

mattia and y/n start arguing. you might ask how I know y/n well me and her used to be best friends till grade 5. we both used to think were siblings and that we would never part away. in grade 5 mattia the devil himself entered in our lives life was good until he started bullying y/n he forced me to bully her and if I didn't he would hurt her even more I've still been forces by mattia many times. and katie she forces me to date her otherwise she would start hurting y/n too. I've been mostly forced to do thing's I hate doing.and hurting my little sister aka y/n hurt's me but what can I do if I don't listen to them they'll hurt her. 

I know mattia and y/n are married my parent's attended they're marriage. but I keep quiet about it. 

mattia and y/n have been arguing for 20 minutes now.  

end of pov

short chapter again ik.