38💔

Y/n's pov

I got scared by Alvaro asking me to com to the table I again thought of and it and said no.

The bell rings for class I get up and leave the cafeteria and the day went good for once in my life, I think getting married to mattia is making a benefit staying away from my mom and dad...

I get to my class and I don't see Alvaro phew or anyone of them I think they probably bunked class. Well that's actually good because now I don't have to deal with them...

Skip to the end of the day...

I started walking outside as I looked down, I got outside and saw the same guard with a black Range Rover on and a gun in him all in black clothes...
people look at me while I go to the car a could hear people saying "damn the new girl is rich" " she has a guard" "damn is that her bf or guard he really hot"...
The comments made me uncomfortable... and the bf or guard comments....

I mean girls and boys would like the guard because he looks young

That is the guard, he's wearing a black blazer ;) with a gun on the side

I got to the car and he opened the door...

Y: thank you. I say with faint smile

G: my pleasure ma'am. He didn't smile because guards aren't aloud to smile.

I sat in not looking outside or playing attention to anything once we got out of school I said to the guard.

Y: hey um can you please take me too McDonald's
I- I'm really hungry. I say nervously

G: ma'am we can't go there because Mrs. Polibio told me to bring you home to school, and school to home..

Probably ma told mom to do that🙄 well duck that botch. My blood starts to boil.

Y: TAKE ME TO MCDONALD'S NOW! I demand

G: I-

Y: I don't care just take me!

He took me to McDonald's, I got out the car and told him to wait in the car, I get out and go order food when I got the food I got back to the car and felt like I saw Cynthia in McDonald's I got nervous I started eating while the guard started driving I ate some chicken nuggets..

Y: you, you want one?

The guard looked in the mirror and said.

G: no thanks

End of pov