20💔

a/n- dear Jesus please forgive me for this chapter😭🙏🏽.

y/n's pov

recap: lena bitch.

lena: who you.

y: your death.

lena: wdym death.

I shot her and she falls.

m: nooooo I was gonna have sex with herrrrrr, now who gonna have sex with meee.

y: no one.

m: who, no one, is she good at sex.

y: mattia come lets get you to your room.

the guards came and took care of the lena bitch.

m: do you to have known how works sex.

y: what. I say trying not to laugh.

m: do you to have known how works sex.

y: no.

I grab mattia's arm and try to take him to his room but he pulls me to mine.

and locks the door. he pins me to the wall hovering over me.

m: you really thought I was drunk.

y: u-um y-yes.

m: I'm the best actor alive.

ugh no that's me you stupid bitch.

m: I have to admit you looked real sexy killing that hoe and cute when you were mad.

did he just call me sexy and cute tf is wrong with him?

now time to do my thang.

I start touching his chest

m: w-what are you doing.

y: just wait and watch.

😈smut😈

(Just to inform y'all that I'll meet y'all in hell)

I smash my lips on his. we started making out. he was going along with it which made my nervous because my plan is just to tease him nothing else. he tapped my thigh as a sign to jump I jump he takes me to my bed and lays me down without breaking the kiss he started going down to my neck he sucked on my neck many times and found my spot. Y:*moans* ugh. SHIT I moaned. I feel mattia smirk against my neck. m: you like that bbg. ohhhhh shit that turned me on, I had enough. 

I started taking his shirt off. m: wait no no I was just teasing. y: to bad. he was in shock for a minute but then he took my dress off too I was left in my bra and underwear I cover myself since I'm insecure. m: hey don't be insecure. y: you made me feel like that so why not. m: i'm sor-

 I kiss him he kisses back I took his sweats off now he was left in his boxers I get on top of him and kiss his neck I found his spot I give him hickeys on his neck slowly went down to his 🍆.

I took his boxers off and it was huge. I licked the tip (Jesus forgive🙏🏽😭-a/n) m: ughhh mami don't t-tease me. Then I put my whole mouth in and give him a blow job. a few minutes later he came in my mouth. he flipped me over and unclipped my bra and took off and underwear. he went down to my thighs and started kissing them he got close to my 🐱 (Jesus help me😭-a/n) at this point I could feel his hot breath near it he started kissing my clit. at this point I was a moaning mess then he did wonders with his 👅 y: ohh mattia. I moan. a few minutes later I came in his mouth. He came up to me. m: are you sure you wanna do this? I'm glad that he asked. y: yes. m: alright whatever you say bbg. he first got a condom then he started to enter in me. I scream. m: shhh bbg I'm not even half way in. y: WHAT! then he slammed in me. he was my first and he probably didn't even know.

 y: ughhh mattia go faster. m: that's not my name mami. y: ugh d-daddy please go f-faster. then he went in and out faster at a nonhuman speed he did this for 3 hours. I clenched my walls to tell him I'm close. m: shit ugh do that again. I did that again. we both moaned I came on his dick he pulled out I turn him over. y: now I'm in charge. I smirk to him. I enter myself in his dick.

I started jumping up and down Mattia gripped my hips and helped me go faster. few minutes later I collapsed on him. m: who would have thought. y: not me. m: not me. we both laugh out of breath. I try to get up to shower but I fall on the floor.

end of smut.

looks like you had your first, right baddie.

yessir.

byeee.

m: ha ha looks like I did a good job.

y: you really did now help.

m: okay fine.

he gets up and picks me up in bridal way.he grabs my clothes from my closet with one hand. Okay now that was hot. he takes me to the shower stand and closes the glass door. y: so your gonna shower with me. m: why not, I'm your husband I can if I want to. wow i forgot I was even married to him. m: i- how did you forgot I was married to you. y: did I say that out loud. m: umm yeah. I ignore that and turn on the shower. we both shower. 

I wear this mattia was shirtless and had sweats on

end of pov