34💔

Y/n's pov

Mattia's mother took me to the car not letting me even see or say bye to my parent's.

mattia was in the car, during the vows I was sure I saw alex why not he's this bitches "best friend"..

derek took angel at least I hope, larray and issa are there too, I hope my daughter is safe... 

mattia: ma I have a meeting soon.

mm: alejandro and kairi can take care of it.

mattia: but-

md: we are already home mattia.

wow that fast, i look out the window and see the same house I saw in my dream..

wow fuck.

we get out the car, while having guards open our doors.

I get out, I feel like my room will be the same..

mm: mattia will show you your room.

mattia: m-

md: mattia go on and show your wife her room.

mattia takes my hand and leads me to the same room where both of us had- nvm I don't wanna talk about it.

mattia: here's your room, clothes are in the closet.

y: okay..

he left the room closing it behind him.

i went to the closet and took some clothes out.

I went to shower and saw my cuts.. I started to cry quietly. a few minutes later I got out and thought OH SHIT MY MEDS. but I realized that my parents had already sent everything..

End of pov

mattia's pov

fuck I hate that girl so much, I'm going to cynthia's place..

I changed to normal clothes and drove to her place, once I got there I pinned her to the wall, and a few moments later I fucked her so hard that her pussy went numb.. few hours later we cleaned up and slept..

next morning I wake up and drive home, I run to my bedroom and took a shower.

I got out and and put clothes on.

end of pov