21💔

y/n's pov

y: mattia.

m: yeah.

y: can you take me back to my bed I'm sleepy. I say while sitting on the bathroom sink

m: okay but your sheets need to be changed.

end of pov

mattia's pov

m: okay but your sheets need to be changed. I say while standing and fixing my hair in the mirror

m: y/n?

I looked at her she was sleeping. she was almost gonna fall off but I caught her since she was light I picked her up and walk out her room with her. I see my mom she just smiles at me.

mm: keep her safe and happy my son. I nod and she softly smiles and goes to her room.

I walk in my room with her.

I lay her on my bed. I put a blanket over her, and kissed her head, I don't know why but It felt right it felt just right she snuggles into my blanket.

are you falling for her again.

w-what n-no.

the same girl you fell in love with in first sight.

no yes.

pick one kid.

yes.

are you gonna tell her this time or bully her to get her attention, in which get her to hate you and herself more.

n-no i'll tell her.

good and lucky man, today you made love with your crush.

stop now go away.

alright man, imma head out.

 maybe I should tell her. some other day. no mattia tomorrow, i-i'll take her on a date then I'll tell her. I get in my bed. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I couldn't, I felt small arms around my waist. I look over and see y/n. damn every time I see her she doesn't even know she clams me down. 

my eyes get heavy I slowly closed my eyes and fall asleep.

end of pov

y/n's pov

I wake up and look around and see that I'm not in my room, I turn and see mattia I was confused how did I get here... then I remembered last night....

y: mattia wake up.

m: five minutes more. he said with his raspy hot voice.

he pulled me close to him.

m: 5 minutes more now sleep.

y: okay fine. 

5 minutes pass by. 

y: mattia wake up 5 minutes are over. he didn't reply.

kissed his head still he didn't wake up. then I kissed him all over his face.

m: I'm up! 

y: really....

m: today I'm taking you somewhere, umm get ready. 

y: where?

m: it's a surprise.

y: dress code or some.

m: fancy.

y: okay.

I get up and go to my room It was a mess. that speaks for why i'm limping. I change the sheets and go shower.

I wear this.

I put on red heels on with the dress

I put on red heels on with the dress. I go to bunbun's room I see gian playing with him.

g: heyy y/n.

y: hi.

g: you look nice, oh and I feed mr. bun's already.

y: thank you, and thank you again for bunbun.

g: npp.

y: mattia's taking me somewhere today.

g: really! finally that kid takes you as his wife and my sister-in-law.

I laugh.

g: alright bye have a good day. 

y: finish your homework while I'm not here.

g: I will.

I walk out and bump into mattia. he catches me.

m: are you lost babygorl. (daddy massimo😭-a/n)

y: no.

m: noo you ruined the moment.

y: umm can we go now.

m: sure. 

we walk downstairs to the car.

end of pov

guys i'll update tomorrow.

me when someone yells at me:

😭😭😭 based on a true story