37💔

Y/n's pov

I got off my phone and saw..
Alvaro Fucking Romero, but with a girl that girl looked like- AVANI FROM MY MF NIGHTMARE-
S-she's real I- I this can't be real what's happening?!

Alvaro looks at me and is confused a bit... He sits down letting avani sit next to him, the teacher walks in and starts taking attendance I get nervous because the teacher will call my name should- should I change m-my name should I lie about who I- I am-

T: Y/n? Y/n! Y/N ?!

T: not here today alright..

T: Miss Avani Gregg!

Av: Here!

T: Welcome to this class, students this is Avani our new student!

Everyone looks back and one student says

Student: Mr. Miller you forgot, the other new student!

While pointing at me, I got nervous my leg started to shake... the teacher look at me and said..

T: I don't see you on the list, would you like to tell me who you are??

The class was quite..

Y: I- I'm Niya! Niya Pérez!

T: Oh yes I heard the principal talking about someone with that name! Well welcome Niya! And Yep your name was on the list! The teacher smiled.

Y: T-Thank you..

I was in relief, thank god I kill that girl a week ago when she was coming to school and remembered her name she was acting like a bitch and was a rival I killed all her family too.. thank god I heard the principal this morning saying she hasn't come to school since a week, since she was a new student, and no one had seen her phew...

The teacher goes on with the lesson, I had to listen to the teacher talking instead of drawing and it was hard because I would always draw angel or something else she loves it breaks my heart to not be able to talk or see her...

I felt that Alvaro was looking at the bell rings and I go up to the teacher pretending I don't know where my class was, I took out Niya's time table.

Y: hey Mr. Miller I don't know where my next class is.

I hope this works🤞🏽

T: uh sure! He stopped Alvaro....

T: Alvaro would you mind showing Niya around?

Alv: Uhh sure! I'be showed Avani already so I'll show her to..

Avani had left the class a long time ago..

Alv: um so Niya let's go.

Y: Oh right yeah, thank you Mr. Miller.

T: no worries!

Me and Alvaro walk out of class and walk towards lockers.

Alv: so these are the lockers..here's your locker and lock.

he hands me a lock that Mr. Miller gave him.

Y: oh thanks.
I put my stuff in the locker and lock it, as Alvaro was leaning on the locker..

End of pov

Alvaro's pov

Avani is a part of our mafia and I don't know why she's here but mattia is about to blow someone's ass..

As I walk in class with Avani I see a really pretty girl at the quiet girls desk, I assume she's new, I stared at her during the whole class her name was Niya, Avani was on her phone the whole class, while I was looking at Niya, when the bell rang Avani ran out the door, while I put my book in my bag and got up, Mr.Miller stopped me at the door and told me to show Niya around...