10💔

mattia's pov

I started yelling at her.

y: WILL YOU SHUT UP, I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GETTING MARRIED TO YOU AS WELL IF I KNEW I WOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED YOU.

I went silent. it was quite for a long time I just sat on my couch and passed out....

end of pov

y/n's pov

I yelled at him he went silent I sat on his bed and got on my phone a few minutes later I saw mattia passed out on his couch. it was about 11:50, I was missing bunbun a lot, there was a knock on his door I open the door and see mattias mom holding bunbun. 

mm: hi dear, have you not changed yet.

y: hi, umm and yes I was about too.

mm: oh nice and your parents said that your couldn't live without this little bud so we got him and your belongings.

y: thank you so much.

mm: here take him.

I take bunbun out of her hands. she leaves my belongings in mattias room also bunbuns cage.

put him in his cage he knows he's gonna be there for the night. 

I go in mattias bathroom too change. I lift up my dress and see some old cuts which brought back old memories, at this point I was crying. I wipe my tears and change into this.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walk in the room and see mattia still on the couch and bunbun sleeping in his cage. I didn't feel like sleeping so I got my skate broad and slowly open mattias back door I skated to the park. I was just hanging out just until I felt someone behind me. I look and see mattia. 

oof this bitch followed me to ruin my night thoughts on how to kill myself.

m: what are you doing here?! he asked my in a anger tone.

why tf anger though.

y: why do you care.

m: come on get up.

y: no.

m: get up or i'll hurt you.

y: go ahead.

he grabbed my wrist . 

m: come on let's go.

y: no.

m: GET UP.

y: gEt uP. I said mocking him.

m: get up rn.

y: I said no.

m: fine then stay here and be the loser you are. he said fake smiling 

y: don't worry i'll stay here all night. I said back with the same attitude.

he let go of my wrist and left.

honestly I was wanted to go back but only for bunbun.

I slowly started closing my eyes and fell asleep on the slide.

end of pov

mattias pov

I woke up by the sound of my back door closing I look around the room and see a bunny it was probably y/n's. by the thought of her where is she? I think it was her that left but where? its 12:08 am where could she go? the park?

I walk to the park and see her sitting on a swing I go behind her. she turns and looks at me.

for some reason I was mad that she left idek why.

m: what are you doing here?! I asked in a anger tone

y: why do you care. she said

m: come on get up.

y: no.

m: get up or i'll hurt you.

y: go ahead.

I grabbed her wrist

m: come on let's go.

y: no.

m: GET UP.

y: gEt uP. she said mocking me

m: get up rn.

y: I said no.

ugh she's so annoying 

m: fine then stay here and be the loser you are. I said fake smiling 

y: don't worry i'll stay here all night. she said with the same energy

I let go of her wrist and left I didn't leave though. ik she was gonna be tired and fall asleep. 20 minutes of waiting behind a tree. she finally fell asleep on the slide. I slowly walk up to her and pick her up she was light asf unlike cynthia she is heavy mattia stop don't badmouth cynthia she's your girlfriend, y/n didn't even walk up she buried her face into my neck. she had her thighs wrapped around my waist and arms around my chest. I walked back home. and put her in bed. I got in bed too and fell asleep.

end of pov

heyy guyssss tysm for 1k readssss ily guys sm.

thank you guys for hyping me up in tha comments.

make sure to comment and vote.💕🥺

and also I stan y'all hypers 💅😘