What Used to Be | Ch 18

This next part is for my guy OrdinaryWeeb37

Meanwhile with 1-A

"Huh? W-Where am I?" Uraraka said.

Looking around, Uraraka just sees the interior of a dark warehouse. Nothing special, just an average warehouse with tools, machines, and spare parts lying around. When suddenly...

clang

"Eep! W-Who's there?!"

A soft chuckle is heard in the darkness, slowly growing in magnitude until it sounds like it's coming from every direction.

"You..." the mysterious voice says.

"M-Me...?" Uraraka whimpers.

"Yes you... You... You! You had the nerve! To try and break the ship!" the voice says, now angry.

"Who a-are you?!"

"Oh me?" the voice says, now slowly starting to reveal themselves. "I'm just... an ordinary weeb..."

The figure now reveals a very average looking person. Only thing... They were holding something behind their back.

"What do you have there...?" Uraraka nervously asks.

"A knife!" they say psychotically. 

"Noooo!" Uraraka screams as the person runs to her very quickly stabs her.

"Uraraka you okay?!" says a voice.

Uraraka then wakes up, to reveal she was only asleep and that it was just a nightmare.

"Huh? What?" she groggily replies.

"I asked if you were okay!" Mina practically yells while shaking her friend.

"I-I'm fine M-Mina-chan!"

"Are you sure, Ochako-chan? You were screaming." Asui- It's Tsu, Author. M-My bad. Tsu said.

"Tsu!" Sero suddenly screams. "You can't just break the 4th wall like that!"

"Apologies."

Sero then proceeds to somehow tape the 4th wall. Don't ask me how he just did.

"Anyways before that happened, are you sure you're ok Ochako?"

"Y-Yea, just a nightmare."

The people around her nod in understanding.

"Anyways come on, Hero class is about to begin."

"Alright, let's go." Uraraka says with a yawn.

 Looking over, she sees Bakugou staring into space. 

"What's wrong with Bakugou?" she asks.

Kirishima who was next to her replied, "He's having a guilty episode again."

"Again?" Uraraka sighed. "Hold on, girls I'll meet you there." 

"What do you- Oh. Alright." Momo says.

The girls head out, leaving only Uraraka, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Sero in the classroom.

"You sure you can do this, Uraraka?" Kirishima asks.

"I know I can. It seems I'm the only one who can get through him when he's in this state." Uraraka says, sighing. "But even that's hard enough for me."

"Good luck Uraraka."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

Uraraka then walks to what she hopes is not her doom.