Cinnamon Rolls from Heaven | Ch 2

In the 1-A dorms...

"That Monoma is such an ass!" exclaims Mina.

"He really is though! He even turned me and Tetsutetsu against each other!" responds a certain redhead.

"Not to mention he's essentially turned 1-A and 1-B practically against each other, kero." states Asui- It's Tsu- I-I mean Tsu.

"For real though. Ever since he caused Denki to insult someone after that training, everything's gone downhill." says Jiro.

"Hey! My brain was essentially fried at that point!"

"Still."

"I don't really get why you guys are mad at each other. In the end it still was a mistake." calmly says Tokoyami.

"See! Even Tokoyami agrees with me!" yells Kaminari.

"He's one of the only ones though. There's only a few others other than him." states Iida.

"Pretty sure that would be Koda, Hagakure, Tsu, Jiro and Sero other than him though." says Todoroki.

"Don't forget Midoriya!" says Kaminari.

"Speaking of which, where is Deku-kun?" asks a confused Uraraka.

"I don't know! Why would I care where that nerd ever is!" yells a pissed Bakugou (but that's him usually.)

"I heard him say something about cinnamon rolls and boba about an hour ago." responds Iida, ignoring what Bakugou yelled.

"I was going to ask him about it but he was already out the door running." says Tokoyami, who was also with Iida at the time.

At that moment, the same cinnamon roll they're talking about walks into the common area.

"Hey guys I'm back!" yells Izuku.

"Good morning Midoriya!" says Iida. "Where were you?"

"O-Oh, my bad. I left without explaining d-didn't I?" says the green bean as he places the bag on the kitchen island.

"What's in the bag, Midoriya?" asks a curious Hagakure.

"Cinnamon rolls!" Izuku yells with a smile.

Much of the class is now paying attention, including Bakugou.

"Cinnamon rolls, you say?"asks Jiro.

"Yep! And they're for everyone!" exclaims a beaming Izuku.

"Really?" exclaims Hagakure.

"Well if they're there, let's form a line and dig in!" yells Iida.

"Let's!" exclaims the entire class.

A couple minutes later, everyone is taking bites of the cinnamon rolls that seem to melt in their mouths, savoring every single bite.

"Deku-kun these are so good!" exclaims an amazed Uraraka.

"Ochaco-chan is right. These are really good." says Tsu.

"I agree." nonchalantly says Tokoyami and Todoroki.

Bakugou then asks the question, but in the Bakugou way. 

"Shitty Deku! Where'd you get these delicious cinnamon rolls!?"

Everyone agrees that they must know where the lovely cinnamon rolls come from, even though Bakugou said it the way he did.

"O-Oh, I get them from a cafe near where I live, near Dagobah Beach."