Act 1 Finale Pt 2 | I'm Here for You | Chapter 15

"Hello? Anyone?" Kendo yells out. "Monoma? Tetsutetsu? Yui?"

By now Kendo was extremely confused. She had heard everyone go downstairs to the common area at one point, but now that she's down here there's no one. Not even Manga or Pony, who are usually seen on the couch reading manga together. Or Kuroiro who sits in the darkest possible corner and does nothing. That's when she notices the door open.

"Strange, someone like Monoma or Shoda would've had someone close this on the way out..." Kendo says. "Did something bad happen?"

Kendo looks back to the common room, now even more confused.

But when she looks at the couch, a memory crosses her mind. The one when she had slept with Izuku on the couch. This causes Kendo to have a small blush form on her face, but she quickly pushes the feeling away.

"Just forget him Kendo... It's for the best..." she says sadly.

With the others

Everything they had was being thrown at Izuku. Onomatopoeias, horns, fire, ice, explosions, everything. But it was barely doing anything. Take on tendril out, two took its place. And by now Todoroki and Bakugou had been shocked, the former now unconscious and the other barely able to get up.

"Damn it! Those tentacles are so fucking stubborn!" Kodai yelled.

"We can't even clear a hole!" Pony yelled, picking up the now unconscious Todoroki and dragging him away.

"It doesn't help that we have to move back now," Monoma said. "The dunce was knocked unconscious by one of those tendrils."

"Whheeeeeyyy" a faint voice behind them slurred. Turning around for a split second Monoma sees Kaminari barely conscious, thumbs up.

"Never mind, but he probably can't do anything more in that idiot state."

"Dammit!!" a voice suddenly yells. Bakugou then charges past them, yelling, "AP Shot! Machine Gun!"

His AP shots now seemed even more powerful than before, fueled by anger too it seems.

"Shineeeee!!!!" 

These attacks are in vain as well, but this time...

The tendrils disappear for good?

At least that's what it looks like. Unfortunately before Bakugou could do anymore damage, a tendril coursing with electricity strikes the angry Pomeranian directly in the chest, knocking him into a tree. When he lands, Bakugou is barely conscious.

"Dammit! Bakubro!" Kirishima yells. He runs over to Bakugou and wraps his arm around him, picking him up. "You good bro?"

Bakugou coughs blood. "Y-Yea... I'm good..."

That's when it got even worse. Tentacles started lashing out at students even more, just barely missing the remaining columns. And they just kept coming, striking multiple of the students battling. Todoroki, Shiozaki, and Yanagi all got struck unconscious. And since Yanagi was the reason Shoda and Kodai were able to do anything, they were also out for the count too.

"Dammit! Everyone move back!" Aizawa yelled.

Suddenly, everything was chaos, and somehow even more than before. Tentacles were lashing out at everything that looked alive, and whoever got struck got sent flying back from the force of the impact.

Another tendril was about to strike Aizawa again, but suddenly gunshots were heard, and were immediately followed by multiple bullets striking multiple tendrils, destroying them. Looking behind him, Aizawa saw another form of hope in winning this battle.