The Secret Couple | Ch 3

Tokoyami leads Izuku behind the dorms, where he sits down against a tree.

"S-So what did you need to talk about Tokoyami?"

"I know what you're thinking about, Midoriya."

"H-Huh?"

"You're thinking about a girl."

Immediately Izuku's face turns redder than a tomato.

"H-How did you know?!"

Tokoyami chuckles a bit before continuing.

"Because I was like you at one point."

At that point Izuku got curious.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I had thoughts about a girl once like you."

"W-What!?" Izuku yelled. He never thought that Tokoyami, being Tokoyami, would ever think of a girl! "R-Really?!"

"I have, indeed."

"Who's the girl?" Midoriya asked.

He never expected the girl Tokoyami was talking about to answer though.

"Me!" Tsunotori suddenly yells as she jumps onto Tokoyami.

"Ehehe, hello Pony."

"Heya Fumi!"

Izuku though, stood there absolutely shocked. 

'Tokoyami, the darkest kid in 1-A, is secretly dating Tsunotori, one of the most happy-go-lucky kids in 1-B! Not to mention, our classes were essentially enemies at this point!'

"I'm assuming you want a bit of explaining Midoriya?" Tokoyami asked.

"U-Uh, hai."

"Well sit down then Midoriya! It's story time!" Tsunotori says excitedly.

Midoriya sits down as Tokoyami starts their story.

"It started back when we were doing our work studies. I was with Hawks, the No. 2 hero, and Tsunotori was with Mirko, the No. 5. I was out on patrol with Hawks, when a villain decided to make a ruckus." Tokoyami explained.

"But what he or Hawks didn't know was that me and Mirko had decided to patrol in that part of Fukuoka as well, and we arrived just as they did."

"The 4 of us then proceeded to quickly defeat the villain. While Mirko and Hawks discussed how to deal with the villain, me and Pony made acquaintances. After the work studies, we started chatting over the phone, which eventually turned into frequent hangouts almost right after our work studies."

"Yup! And right before your provisional license exam, he asked me out for our first date!" Tsunotori exclaimed.

"Since then I've been a lot happier than usual." Tokoyami said with a... smile?!

 smile?!