A Fated Meeting | Ch 1

I suggest playing this song cuz it just sets the vibe for the morning in this story, no lie.

We open up to a cold fall day over the city of Musutafu. The trees are mixes of red, orange and yellow. Hot cinnamon rolls and pumpkin spices being served at restaurants around the city. 

The sun is also shining brightly as it goes over the distant horizon, making the day just a bit warmer as we see a familiar green haired cinnamon roll. He's wearing a green windbreaker and shorts, and of course with his iconic red high tops. 

And he seems to be in a hurry.

'Got to get there before they run out of their cinnamon rolls!!' thought Izuku

As he turns the corner, he spots the shop he's looking for.

"I hope I made it before everyone bought them..."

Izuku runs into the store, panting as he falls into line. He then spots his prize: 

'The cinnamon rolls!!' Izuku thinks.

He spots them in the case, about 40 in total in the cafe's case.

'Perfect! Enough for everybody with enough to spare for others!' Izuku thinks happily.

"Man I'm thirsty now, maybe I'll get a strawberry boba..."

He gets a little lost in thought when someone taps him from behind.

"Young sir it's your turn." says an elderly man, looking to be in his late 60s.

"O-Oh! Gomenasai!" Izuku says, starting to walk up to the counter.

"It's ok young man! After all, those rolls aren't going to buy themselves!"

Chuckling, Izuku responds. "No they are not!"

"Hey Midoriya! What can I serve you today?" asked the cashier with a smile.

"Hey Reikido! I'll get a strawberry boba and 25 of those cinnamon rolls please!"

"Whoa! For friends, I assume?"

"You bet!"

"Alright then! 25 cinnamon rolls and a strawberry boba, coming right up!"

A few minutes later, the Reikido comes back with a large bag with two bags in it, both full of cinnamon rolls.

"Here! It's on me!"

"W-Wait what?! N-No I should be paying!"

"Trust me, I'll do it. I'm assuming that if you're buying this many, your friends have no idea how good these are. So it's on me."

Tears almost start to form in Izuku's eyes, but he quickly pushes the feeling down.

"Reikido! A-Arigato!" Izuku says while bowing.