A Keeper of a Photo | Chapter 7

Arriving at the fall carnival, the two could only marvel at all the attractions. 

Fair games, rides, food, everything you would find.

"There's so much we can do!" Kendo said, practically bouncing with happiness.

Izuku meanwhile smiled at her excitement.

"Well? What are we waiting for then?" Izuku asked happily.

"I don't know! What are you waiting for?!"

With that, she eagerly grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him to have as much fun as possible.

They did everything. They played carnival games (Izuku won a prize for Kendo), went on rides, and were now looking for something else to do.

"Thanks for winning me that stuffed animal by the way, you didn't have to." Kendo said.

"I-It was nothing Kendo-san!"

At this point Kendo had noticed a stand with costumes in it.

"Ooh! Izuku let's go dress up!" Kendo exclaimed.

Chuckling, Izuku happily agreed and the two went to find an outfit for themselves.

Coming out, it seems Izuku went and found a white button-up shirt and tie with a vest over both and added some plain black dress pants. He then rolled up the sleeves and added a knife. He had also grabbed a notepad and pen to add that 'Izuku touch.' He seemed to also be writing something with an amused look on his face while he kept the knife in his mouth.

' He seemed to also be writing something with an amused look on his face while he kept the knife in his mouth

Looking around though, Izuku didn't see Kendo anywhere.

"Izuku! Over here!" she suddenly yelled from behind.

But oh boy, Izuku was not expecting the next sight he would cherish forever.

Looking behind him, he saw something that almost made him pass out.

Kendo was dressed like a sort of witch, with an orange dress, a witch hat with some sort of alchemist goggles, and to top it off she had a black overcoat with it.