Come here... | Ch 17

Izuku POV

'After that day, nothing interesting happened to be honest. Sure, I was now in class 1-B, but nothing happened. The only really notable thing to happen was me and Kendo starting to hang out more.

A lot more.

We have also gone on a couple double dates with Tokoyami and Tsunotori. And I'll admit, they're pretty fun. We've gone to a festival, amusement park, and even just a simple cafe. And I have a feeling you know what cafe I'm talking about. Speaking of double date, we have another scheduled tomorrow actually. We're planning on going to the beach. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that the rest of 1-B is gonna crash it, hehe.

Not really surprising to be honest.

I've seen some of them spying from afar, making sure nothing goes wrong I guess. 

Oh yea, I've actually also met Hawks! He's the youngest hero to make it to the top 10 too! So of course I fanboyed when I saw him. Luckily Tokoyami and me were with each other at the time so he was kind enough to introduce me to him. Me and him got along really well to be honest. Sure, we didn't really have the same exact interests, but they were pretty similar. We both wanted a world virtually free of villains... Sort of. I remember the words he described his goal as.

"I want a society where can enjoy a little boredom. I'll make it happen, I promise, at my trademark top speed." 

Fun fact: He has actually said and is an official quote by him on the BNHA/MHA fandom page.

I just want to be a smiling... dependable... cool hero... 

But in the end, I want a world that villains aren't always an imminent threat.

So I suppose the views are pretty similar.

In fact, he liked me so much, he offered me a spot with him next time work studies came around! And honestly, I might take it when it does come up again.

In other news, I've gained a bit of control of the mysterious quirks that showed up on... that night...

Anyways, 4 days ago All Might pulled some files on the previous users of One for All. Specifically his mentor, Nana Shimura, and the mentor of her mentor, Daigoro Banjo. It seems I was levitating from Nana's quirk, Float, and the black tendrils, called Blackwhip, were from Lariat, AKA Daigoro. I have yet to figure out if I can move with Float, and it seems the rage for a particular set of people are still present, as whenever I try to use Blackwhip, they go out of control. Aizawa Sensei would then have to nullify the quirk.

To top it off, the UA Festival is in two days! I really can't wait for it. After all, I guess I'm gonna reveal my face at it. And honestly? I don't even know how I convinced the faculty to allow Mitsuki to perform there.'

5 days ago

"Hello, UA High School, how may I help you?" Nezu replied on the phone.

"Hello this is the artist Miduku." said a slightly altered voice on the other end of the line.

"Ah, Miduku! It's a pleasure to speak with you!"

"The pleasure is mine Principal Nezu. Now onto why I called."

"Yes, yes, I assume you are asking to perform in the UA Festival in one week?"

"Indeed!"

"Well I apologize but-"

"Hold on, before you make your decision, let me say one thing."

"Hm? And that would be?"

"I am a student from UA."