The Adventures of 1-B! | Ch 22 | End of Act II

"Alright guys, you ready?" asked Monoma.

"Yes, we are."

"Of course!"

"Ready if you are."

However, Izuku wasn't too sure.

"Are we really sure about this?" he asked.

He had every right to question it. After all, they were about to prank a bunch of the 1-A members.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Monoma asked in return.

Izuku pondered his choices for a moment, before finally relenting, knowing that they'll need him to keep them in check. Normally that was Shoda's job, but he was not involved.

Regardless, they were ready to do this.

"Alright, fine let's go."

The pranks varied for each member.

For Kaminari, it would be a single can of Sprite Cranberry in front of his door, and even more scattered around his room. He would get it. But that wouldn't be it.

Bakugou? A picture of a particular angry dog plastered all over his room.

Mina would literally just have a bunch of pictures of hot girls plastered all over her room since everyone knows she's bisexual and would have a sexuality attack.

Sero would have hidden speakers in his room playing the old Spiderman theme song on loop.

Iida would have every single one of his glasses replaced with non-prescription glasses, as a small joke. When he wears one, a small speaker inside his room would play a voice track telling him where to find his glasses. It would just be locked in a chest in the absolute back of his closet.

Todoroki, when he attempts to eat his "cold" soba, will find out its hot. He's serious about that stuff, and his face will be priceless.

Kirishima's room would literally just be filled with pillows, ironic considering his quirk's nature. They would do something more... extravagant, but they really wanted to get this prank spree done and this was one of the last ones to be thought of.

Finally, Mineta. Oh Mineta. His entire room would literally be filled with pictures of guys pointing at him, with the bold words "HORNY" plastered. all of his NSFW magazines would also be stolen and gone, then burned at a stake, literally.

It would be glorious, especially for Kaminari.

3 hours later

It has been done. The pranks are set and 1-A is set to return in about 15 minutes. It was perfect.

With Class 1-A

"That 'field trip' was not a field trip. That was just a nightmare." Mina said.

"Shouldn't have expected anything more from teach..." Jiro added.

The class agreed with the two.

They had just gone on a field trip from hell, going back to the training camp. Aizawa had said it wouldn't be that bad, but apparently his version of an easy going trip is hell incarnated. Now, the entirety of the class just wanted to go to their dorms and rest.

"I'm just gonna go sleep." Kaminari said.

Again, everyone agreed to that plan. 

Unfortunately, they would not get to experience that.

With Kaminari

"Huh? What's this?" he questioned. "Sprite Cranberry? How nice of someone."

He picks it up, cracking it open and taking a drink of it. Stepping in, everything seemed normal to our resident pikachu. That is... until he found another.

And another...

And another...

And another.

And now, he was just going insane.

"Where are all these Sprite Cranberry's coming from?!" he yelled.

And then he heard it. A muffled knocking.

Knock knock knock

He immediately swiveled his head towards the sound, which seemed to be originating from the closet.

Off in the distance, he heard a faint "What the fuck!" from Bakugou's room. 

Another direction, an old Spiderman theme song.

Elsewhere, a girly scream followed by a thud.

But Kaminari had more pressing matters at hand, for it seemed someone was in his closet.

Knock knock... knock knock knock

Eventually he did reach the door of the closet, and almost immediately he blew it open, immediately being blown back himself by a blast of sound from the newly opened closet. For a second, he sat there covering his ears. But looking up, his blood went cold.

In his closet...

Was a giant oversized bunny with too much fat.

Safe to say, he would never scream the as loud as he did that day.

That same time, somewhere in the city of Los Angeles

A tall, muscular man is walking through an alley, red splattered across bits of his black and red attire. 

Ring ring! Ring ring! Ring ri- beep

The mysterious figure reaches and takes a phone out of his pocket, bringing it up to his ear.

"Hello?"

...

"Ah, it's a pleasure to speak with you."

...

"Of course, of course. I'd be willing to do that."

...

"My price?"

The person chuckles.

"I have no price for this particular mission I suppose. At least, not one payed in money."

...

"What do I want you ask? Well it's quite simple."

The figure looks up to reveal a face covered completely with freckles, a shadow obscuring their eyes.

"I want to see my son."

Almost immediately, the alley behind them erupts in flames as the figure looks back, erasing any and all evidence that was just behind him.

"And I'll stop at nothing to do it."