Questions Galore | Ch 6

The two could only look in horror at what they were looking at: 

Two Class 1-A students, with their mouths open like this was the biggest shock they had ever seen.

The four stared at each other for what felt like hours, and a couple of customers that noticed the exchange looked at them weirdly.

Finally, Izuku built up enough courage to break out of trance and beckon them over.

"Over here." he mouthed to them.

This seemed to break the other two out of their trance, as they quickly got up, grabbed two spare chairs and sat at the other two's table.

As soon as they sit down, the Kendo and Izuku are bombarded with questions.

"What's going on here?!"

"Since when did this start?!"

"Are you two dating?"

Kendo tried, and somehow, successfully calmed them down.

"C-Calm down you t-two!"

"Ehe, our bad."

Izuku, meanwhile, could only be flustered at one singular question. 

'Us?! Dating?!' is all that echoed throughout his mind.

Blushing like mad, he didn't even hear Kendo calling out to him.

"Izuku!" Kendo exclaimed while poking him.

Nothing.

"Izukuuuu!"

Still nothing.

Sighing, she finally just did a light chop to his neck to snap him out of it.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Your head was in the clouds again."

The other two could only laugh at his exchange.

After finally composing himself after hearing the question, Izuku finally turns his attention to Kaminari and Jiro. 

"P-Please you two, don't tell our c-class about this." is all he was able to muster. 

The two look at each other, and just nod, since they both want answers right now.

"Ok fine, we won't tell, but first we want answers." Jiro responds.

"W-What answers?" he asks.

"Y'know! The ones that will explain this!" he exclaims, gesturing to the two.

"Well I guess first of all, how long have you two been going out?" Kaminari asked. "Cause I never could imagine our pal Izuku would have the guts to hang with a girl out of our class! Not only that, but it's the 1-B class rep!"

Izuku could only look at him with a look that said 'are you serious,' but deep down he knew that it was pretty true.

"W-Well, I'm not gonna lie but only since t-today." Izuku finally responded quite sheepishly.

"Really? From the looks of how you two were interacting, it would seem like you two have been doing it for quite a while now." Jiro said.

And it was true. The two learned a lot about each other in the short time they've been hanging out surprisingly.

"I-I suppose, yea."

"Ok, well since Kaminari asked the first question, I'll ask one myself. How'd you two start hanging out?" Jiro asked.