Ashtray

Fjshisbsjfb

Implied to be huMANs? I mean their not explicitly humans but not explicitly monsters either soooo

Also, please know that I do not support or condone the act of smoking.

Also! TW/CW - Smoking & Burns

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream made eye contact with Nightmare from across the table. He blew out a puff of smoke. Nightmare was visibly nervous. His face bright teal and covered in sweat.

"What's the matter Nightlight? Does this still fluster you, even after all these years?"

Nightmare slouched in his chair and Dream smirked in response. He blew out some more smoke before using a single finger to beckon Nightmare to come to him.

Nightmare felt the world slow down. His breaths became heavy. He didn't even realize that he had already gotten out of his seat and began to walk towards Dream.

Could Dream hear his heartbeat? He certainly could.

Dream leaned into his hand, a large smirk plastered across his face. Once Nightmare got to the other side of the table, Dream stood up as well, taking one last puff of the cigarette.

Nightmare tensed, hard, as Dream blew out the smoke on his neck. Dream cupped his cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

Dream raised an eyebrow and Nightmare nodded. A very quick nonverbal conversation.

Nightmare stifled a whimper as Dream pressed the butt of the cigarette into Nightmare's neck. Adding another round burn mark to the collection that Nightmare had on his neck.

Dream stood on his toes, giving Nightmare a kiss.

"I love you." Nightmare whispered.

"I love you too." Dream whispered back, gently caressing the cheek of his perfect ashtray.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

i don't know what this is

Hm

-Fallen

279 Words