Headcannons #2

I'm doing this again.

Uh.

Yeah.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Since usually in my stories Dream and Nightmare are identical twins, even body type. Maybe not exactly, but they're similar.

So imagine that Nightmare is changing his clothes or something and he looks in the mirror and just kinda stares at himself for a bit.

And then Dream gets a text that reads, "Daaaamn Dream you have a nice ass." And Dream texts back: "Nightmare put on some pants."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare for whatever reason refuses to compliment/show affection/etc. towards Dream so he's just always like;

"I hate you so much."

"Your face is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen."

"You're the most vile person I've ever met."

But Dream knows that Nightmare actually means to compliment him so he just responds  with;

"Aw, I love you too."

"Thanks Nighty."

"You're amazing too."

THEY DO THIS EVEN WHEN THEIR AROUND OTHER PEOPLE.

And Blue's all, "Dream I don't think this is healthy."

And Dream just says, "nah. He physically cannot compliment me so he uses the negative counterpart of it."

"oh."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Young Dream and Nightmare not knowing what a kiss signifies and they think it's just what you do with friends so they just kiss each other on the lips and hold hands and stuff because they think it's what friends do.

Then when their older, they remember and their all like "•///_///• that's not what it meant."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

No matter what, Dream and Nightmare always, ALWAYS, spend June, Pride Month, together.

They go to all the parades and cuddle and do all the gay stuff. Then on July 1st, 12:00, they stop and everything goes back to normal.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

That's all I got.

•-•

-Kevin

282 Words