Headcanons #6

Nightmare is a happy drunk! Now admittedly, it isn't easy for him to get drunk, but when he does, he goes onto cloud nine.

It's scary when he gets this drunk, since he has to drink so much to get to that point, and that he acts very out of character.

Unlike when he's sober, Nightmare is almost delirious. He is very open about things and feelings, which isn't always a good thing.

When he's drunk, he tends to fling himself dramatically across chairs and couches (although that isn't too out of character) as well as at people.

He's a very happy drunk.

And on the other side, Dream is a sad drunk! He gets real emotional about anything and everything. Tears over everything. Not just things that would normally upset him, everything.

Bad news on the tv? Tears. He trips and falls over? Tears. Nightmare giving him a kiss? Tears.

Tears, tears, and more tears.

When the two of them are drunk, it is a mess.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream is chaotic good while Nightmare is natural evil!

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Due to how positivity and negativity work, Dream and Nightmare's body expel their respective opposites.

This causes attacks done by the other to scar much easier. And it also means that wounds take longer to heal.

And since Dream and Nightmare both love biting the shit out of each other, hickeys and bite marks last forever. (Not forever forever, but a long while!)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Despite not being much of a reader, if Dream noticed that Nightmare is enjoying a book series (or just a one off), Dream will either read the book himself, or read enough descriptions of the book, so he can talk about it with Nightmare!

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

They are idiots who flirt with each other and the most inappropriate times.

Speaking of flirting, Dream usually starts it, but it's Nightmare who ends it.

Nightmare's more poetic when it comes to his flirts, while Dream is more straightforward (and...explicit at times).

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare is the more clingy of the two, and often yoinks Dream away because he simply wants to be around him.

Dream is...less than pleased when this happens.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare loves it when Dream draws shapes on his bare back when they rest next to each other. When he turns away from Dream and then he can feel Dream's finger trail across the creases of his back (or the curves of his spine and rib cage, if you prefer skeletons), it's a feeling like no other.

He won't admit that he likes this, of course, but Dream already knows.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream gets a tongue piercing!

Nightmare hates it.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Neither of them have "set" cuddling positions. Both of them are the big spoon and little spoon occasionally.

However, Nightmare typically ends up being the little spoon, since he turns away from Dream frequently. It isn't malicious, he just does what's comfortable.

Whenever Nightmare does this, Dream always wraps his arms around him.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream and Nightmare both have really distinct clothing styles! Dream takes a more alternative approach, with inspiration taken from grunge, greaser, and punk styles! (If I had to give him a specific style, it would def be punk.)

Nightmare has a much more formal style, being slightly gothic and very extravagant at times.

Their styles have a clear, distinct line between them up until they move in with each other after figuring their shit out. When that happens, things start to blur! They start subconsciously wearing things similar to each other.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

eepy deepy haven't done one of these in a while!!

hope y'all like it

-Fallen

595 Words