Hostage

Uh.

This has suggestions of...inappropriate things. Nothing super bad but, suggestions.

This is kinda short, but I think it's alright.

I wanted to write about some lesbians so they are both female and they are humans.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Day 7?

Day 16?

Nightmare didn't know. She had no idea how long she had been trapped in the basement of the rebels base.

Nightmare rolled her neck and her shoulders, trying to stretch the best she could in her position.

Nightmare was tied down on a chair, if she had her magic she would've escaped ages ago, but the rebels had charmed this room to get rid of all magical abilities, even for themselves.

Nightmare was a pretty important figure, being the ruler of the whole country and all. The rebels had kidnapped her and were keeping her alive for reasons she didn't know.

Nightmare noticed a pattern with the rebels. Every day one of two people would come down into the basement and give her three meals every day and sometimes would come down before 12 and have a little chat with her.

Sometimes it was Ink. Nightmare did not like Ink one bit, Ink always seemed like she didn't want to be there and it was Nightmare's fault that she was down there.

Sometimes it was Blue. Nightmare absolutely adored Blue. Blue treated her like a normal person and was actually really nice to her.

The first words Blue ever said to Nightmare were; "I'm sorry it has to be this way. If it were up to me, we would have meetings and come to a compromise. Not by war."

Which Nightmare really appreciated.

It was around when Nightmare was given breakfast, someone should have been down here already.

"Sorry for the wait. Nightmare."

A new voice.

Nightmare opened one of her teal eyes, and then opened the other one other in shock.

"Surprised?"

"Just a little. I would've thought that you had more important things to do."

"You are important."

"Awe, thanks Dreamy." Nightmare mocked, tilting her head back and laughing softly to herself.

Dream walked into the room, a bowl of oatmeal in her hand.

"Where's Blue? I like her."

"Blue got maimed by one of your soldiers."

"Was it Cross? I bet it was Cross. I need to tell her not to attack Blue when I see her again." Nightmare grumbled the last part, more talking to herself rather than Dream.

"It was Cross I do believe."

"Ah, that makes, oh that's really good... that makes sense." Nightmare swallowed the oatmeal, she didn't realize how hungry she was until she took her first bite.

Dream set the spoon in the empty bowl and a couple of minutes later and stood up, getting ready to leave.

"Hey Dreamy?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why didn't you send Ink down here? I mean, I don't mind, I hate her, but why you? Is today something special or some shit?"

"Ink's off training new recruits."

"Riiight..." Nightmare mumbled as Dream made her way back upstairs.

Nightmare rolled her neck around in a circle and sighed. It would probably be another long day.

Nightmare closed her eyes, hoping to get another couple hours out of the way when she heard footsteps coming back into the basement.

"Dreamy? What are you doing back here? You were gone for like, two minutes. Did you miss me?"

Dream smirked and walked in. Nightmare gave Dream a face as Dream walked behind her, taking a part of Nightmare's black hair as she walked past.

"What are you...?"

Nightmare tried her best to took behind her to see Dream, Dream began to twirl the piece of hair in her fingers.

"Oh don't try to twist your neck, it won't work, and it would be a shame if your neck was sore before anything happened."

"What do you mean...?"

Dream walked back around swiftly and placed her hands on Nightmare's thighs, staring right into her eyes.

"Is this a sad attempt to get me to talk? Because it won't work." Nightmare chided, a small bead of sweat going down her face.

"Of course not. I don't need any information from you." Dream cooed, her thumbs began to make small circles on the insides of Nightmare's legs.

"T-Then why are you..."

"Because you're hot."

Nightmare scoffed, her face beginning to flush with a deep blush. Dream ran her hands up Nightmare's sides and stopped at her stomach.

Dream made small circles there and Nightmare a small noise of amusement. She refused to look at Dream, her eyes staring at the ceiling.

Dream ran her hands back down and stopped at her thighs again, the used her left hand and made Nightmare look at her.

"May I...?"

Dream glanced downwards with her eyes and back up again.

"... yeah." Nightmare mumbled, clutching the ends of her chair.

"Thanks, Nighty."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

•-•

Yeah.

Mmmm...

I dunno how I feel about this one.

There is more stuff on the waaay

Huzzah.

-Kevin

830 words