Headcanons

Aight so.

This isn't a one shot.

But uh, I need a place to dump my chaos and it's gay and Dreammare so I'm putting it here.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream is only a little obsessed with Nightmare.

Like, not nearly enough for him to be yandere but, enough for people to notice.

It's like:

Dream, Ink, and Blue were at a restaurant or whatever, and Dream is trying something new. Dream eats it and is all like, "oh wow, this is really good." He pauses. "Nightmare would hate this so much." And Ink's all like, "wtf."

But no one really questions it because it's Dream.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream and Nightmare have a text conversation together where it's all book recommendations.

Dream would be going to a library and he goes to Nightmare, "hey bro I'm going to a library, any suggestions." And Nightmare's all like, "oh yeah here you go, [insert book], [insert book], [insert book]."

And Dream just smiles at his phone and Ink's like, "Dream come on" and Dream's like, "yeah, yeah I'm coming."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

NIGHTMARE AND DREAM FIGHT LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE.

HEAR ME OUT.

So Nightmare and Dream have like an argument that from a distance looks like a married couple but when you over hear it it's...not.

"Why did you throw Blue across the AU?!"

"Because he's annoying and I hate him."

"Nightmare I swear to fucking god. That's not a reason!"

"Uh, yeah it is!"

Then they continue to argue until Nightmare throws Dream with his tentacle and then Dream's all like, "you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Even though they don't live together.

And Nightmare LISTENS. Like, Dream goes back home to Ink and Blue and Nightmare goes back to his castle. Then he like, doesn't sleep in his bed and is just on the couch.

And Cross is like, "bro you okay." And Nightmare just responds with "I don't want to talk about it."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

That's all I got so far. I may make more of these or I may add on to this one I'm not sure.

I hope you liked my chaos.

-Kevin

350 words